Why do girl friends get mad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do girl friends get mad?

My GF was loading some photo equip in my SUV and I snapped a pic of her back side and she got so pissed.WHY?
    I think she has a great back side.So I'm going to ask for your valued opinions on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate it?
    Come on guys help me out of the dog house.
    [/IMG]
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

I'd give her one if you pardon the pun.
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I'd give that a 2.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Hard to say, got a pic w/o the pants ?

Comment

Nice ass, I believe in the pass/fail system rather than a numerical rating. She definitely passes and would get on the band bus!

You ask the timeless question for which there is no answer but "They just do". Now if you hadn't taken the pic she might just as likely have been pissed because you didn't notice her nice ass. Just remember that right or wrong has no bearing in an argument with an angry GF, just apologize and back out of the room without ever turning your back!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
            I'd give that a 2.

HOURS, that is.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I refuse to rate a bros girlfriends/wifes ass. Even if it's a cyber bro. But I'm guessing that regardless of the outcome, putting this picture on the internet for your friends to rate would probably not help get you out of the dog house. But what do I know?
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

She never comes here so I'm not too worried.She really does flaunt her ass quite a bit you know tight jeans and all so I thought a pic was not out of line IMO.
                She'll get over it.I hope!

Comment

It's impossible to rate equipment without getting "hands on" with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                    It's impossible to rate equipment without getting "hands on" with it.

Dude, do not cross the "bro" line!!

Seriously
                    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                      Dude, do not cross the "bro" line!!

Seriously
                      Aww c'mon, it was just a statement of fact...not a "request"!!

Comment

Hell guys I'm an ex biker I'm used to sharing.LOL.
                        She's over being mad and didn't mind me posting a pic at all.In fact she is up for everybody rating her ass pass or fail she wants to know!
                        Last edited by straycat; 11-29-2008, 07:28 PM.

Comment

I agree with the pass/fail system - I say pass - backstage access granted.
                          You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                          You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                          --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                          --horns666 - 12/29/08
                          I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                          --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                            Hell guys I'm an ex biker I'm used to sharing.LOL.
                            She's over being mad and didn't mind me posting a pic at all.In fact she is up for everybody rating her ass pass or fail she wants to know!
                            At this point, (knowing your out of the dog house your objective has been achieved) I'd use wisdom and leave well enough alone. Why? What if there are some answers that she doesn't want to read or know, and does. Some ratings/answers she may like and some she may not, or some she might think you should've responded a certain way and didn't. Either way, you could possibly put yourself right back in the dog house again. Pursuing this for whatever personal interests you or her have is a doubled edged sword. Proceed with caution my friend.
                            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I'm an arse expert, and it looks just fine to me. It's certainly not like the back end of a bus, which is what most women worry about. Give it a good slap, and leave your handprint on it.

The reason she was pissed off is because she was the one carrying cases to your car whilst you pissed about taking photos. Now, go and stick your thumb up her rusty bullet hole.
                              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                              X