No announcement yet.

removed members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought fett just got pissed and split.
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

I was banned for 30 days due to (I assume, no one ever told me) me posting how to circumvent the short-lived Google ads.
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
        I saw a post the other day and the user name was "guest" no info at all.
        I think that's people who's accounts no longer exist. I imagine it would be if an account is inactive for a certain amount of time, it gets deleted to save space.
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
          I was banned for 30 days due to (I assume, no one ever told me) me posting how to circumvent the short-lived Google ads.
          I believe that was a supsension not banning and yes it was for the reason you stated.

We generally don't get into discussions anymore with people getting banned because we tend to get abused in the process. It just got to the point where if we would try to explained we would get verbally ripped down. In one instance I even got threatened. At some point you just kind of feel like saving yourself the grief I guess.
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Last edited by SEEGERMANY; 11-16-2008, 02:09 PM.
            "POOP"

Comment

I was just wondering why someone stopped replying and didn't know they was banned so I looked at their profile and everything still seemed intact

Comment

Yeah, whatever happened to Fett - did he just post too much
                My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread about John Wayne Bobbitt.

Comment

You know that biotch got away with that! I saw it on court TV, Right along with O.J.!

Comment

I miss fett

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                        At some point you just kind of feel like saving yourself the grief I guess.
                        Thats completely understandable.
                        Many people forget that there is a human at the other keyboard.
                        At some point, enough is just enough.
                        You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                        You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                        --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                        --horns666 - 12/29/08
                        I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                        --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Working...
                        X