Wrong time, wrong place to be a Republican from Alaska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UFORocks View Post
    Honestly, they probably saved his life. If he'd walked into that crowd and the cops hadn't been there then who knows what would have happened to him.

The cops job is to keep the peace, and that's what they did. Letting that guy walk into that particular crowd of Obama supporters, IN PHILLY of all places, would have been totally irresponsible.
    ..Yep..used to pull dumb white kids from the 'burbs off Kinsman in the same manner at 2:30AM. Yes, I was racial profiling. White people glow in the dark in the hood, and we KNOW they're ahem.."lost". Hey, it's better than doin' a felonious assault report on the poor dumbfucks. Reminds me of that Die Hard movie when Bruce Willis is wearing that billbord in the hood when Samuel L Jackson saved his ass.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

If those bitches get caught, they will be pretty fucked.

Hate crimes carry heavy sentencing. No need to make so many racist sounding comments, imo - these forums should be better than that. May cooler heads prevail and law breakers get their just reward. It's just some thuggery from some barbaric shitheads.

Comment

First off, I never post in these kind of threads. Second, I don't post about politics.

BUT Flatpicker, (and most of America appaerently), you need to learn right from wrong. It's amazing to me that Obama was elected, and it's even more astounding that threads like this are making the rounds on every music board I visit.

The facts against Obama were so well documented and still he was elected. The fact that Flatpicker is actually taking up for these Obama supporters that beat up the girl is unreal to me. How can you say she should have;

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
        Even a good MA fighter has major issues with groups.
        You can't go to the ground, the others will kick the crap out of you.
        You have to find a place to put your back and hope that you can disorient the group enough to get a running start.

Then run as fast and as far as possible. Hopefully you can find a group to blend into.
        With the witnesses around, most groups lose their nerve.
        Dude, she was walking back to her dorm! WTF! I'm so sick of people giving blacks a break because they are black. If 4 big black guys approached Flatpicker I'm sure he would say "Hey Bros, whas up!" and then they would fuck him up.
        I've been around about 45 years and seen all the scams and MR. Obama is the biggest scam ever, and WE are about to pay for his bullshit, not for four years, but for the rest of our lives and our children's lives.

I hope one day soon you stupid fucking liberals will realize the mistake you have made.

Sorry for my livid post, and ban me if you want. I just can't take much more of this bullshit.

Comment

some idiots attacked a girl and you guys take knock other out because of your political views, that is beyond lame, seems like you don't care that a person got hurt but more about which political party's fault this is
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
            some idiots attacked a girl and you guys take knock other out because of your political views, that is beyond lame, seems like you don't care that a person got hurt but more about which political party's fault this is
            SEE! There it is again. For some reason noone will ever say It's black people!

Fuck it, black girls attacked a white girl with a McCain button on. Is that so hard to grip???
            It's not political, or even racial, it's about right and wrong. I see it every day here in Phoenix, and I'm not a cop or anything. I work in the private sector in the cleaning industry. I deal with every type of person there is, and I am very tired of some. There is a reason there are stereotypes, because most of them are true. I am sick of dealing with some people, and luckily there is caller ID so I don't answer their calls. If you think I am a racist then so be it, but I know what I have dealt with for the last 25 years and you aren't gonna change my mind with liberal talk.

Also, I have played in several bands with black guys and had no problem at all, it's not a race thing, it's an ideal that we have to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post
              SEE! There it is again. For some reason noone will ever say It's black people!
              there it is again...WTF are you talking about... I made a point that you guys act like bunch of sissy assholes yet you made my opinion a race/political issue... which it clearly wasn't.
              would have it been better for you if I'd write "some black idiots attacked a girl..." well there you go mister.

Fuck it, black girls attacked a white girl with a McCain button on. Is that so hard to grip???
              Well I guess you don't know "gang mentality", they are looking for trouble no matter what... McCain button was an excuse. Like the Crusader Wars, religion was used as an excuse to attack but it was all about property.

It's not political, or even racial, it's about right and wrong.
              It isn't? Then why did you made this a political and racial issue?
              Every sentence that you write is controversial compared to the other ones.
              There's a new form of anomaly in western civilization, the modern US racism. It's not about skin color but it's about wether you are a republican or democrat. That along with megalomanic speakers in front of huge crowds who are in such an ecstasy - like they are witnessing the new coming of jesus - in political events, religious meetings or amway conventions is an phenomenon in america that I'll probably never understand.
              While the rest of the western world takes a piss out of every politician (and with a great sense of humor), even those who they support get a big share of shit... but this thing... people divided into 2 groups because of politics is just plain stupid.

If you think I am a racist then so be it, but I know what I have dealt with for the last 25 years and you aren't gonna change my mind with liberal talk.
              that is also interesting... liberal talk... so whenever someone tells you to calm down buddy your head is gonna explode... that can also have a political color to it?
              I wonder if the way I masturbate also has political overtones... or the way I wash my hair?

But if you are so passionate about these things... then knock yourself out, I think there's more important things in life to care about.
              But no matter what you say there's always many who disagree with you.
              If you and your fellow thinkers believe that your favorite party is right and the other one is shit then there's the same amount who think that your party is crap and theirs is the super one. And no matter which one wins there's always the opposite ones who go "people are just stupid". It's tragicomedy at it's finest. :ROTF: There's about 50-50 in America and when one slightly dominates then it wins. It's democracy and if you don't like it then there's always a change to live in some country with strong dictatorship. Trust me, it's not better
              Last edited by Endrik; 11-13-2008, 05:53 AM.
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

ouch.. I must say that you addressed every point I made, and it all was very concise! It's obvious we will not agree on this issue, so I feel I should leave it be.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post
                  First off, I never post in these kind of threads. Second, I don't post about politics.

BUT Flatpicker, (and most of America appaerently), you need to learn right from wrong. It's amazing to me that Obama was elected, and it's even more astounding that threads like this are making the rounds on every music board I visit.

The facts against Obama were so well documented and still he was elected. The fact that Flatpicker is actually taking up for these Obama supporters that beat up the girl is unreal to me. How can you say she should have;

Dude, she was walking back to her dorm! WTF! I'm so sick of people giving blacks a break because they are black. If 4 big black guys approached Flatpicker I'm sure he would say "Hey Bros, whas up!" and then they would fuck him up.
                  I've been around about 45 years and seen all the scams and MR. Obama is the biggest scam ever, and WE are about to pay for his bullshit, not for four years, but for the rest of our lives and our children's lives.

I hope one day soon you stupid fucking liberals will realize the mistake you have made.

Sorry for my livid post, and ban me if you want. I just can't take much more of this bullshit.

If you actually read my comments, I left color out and was talking about one person vs a group.
                  There are certain things when you are approached by a group of people, of any color, that you don't do.

This wasn't political and it certainly wasn't racist, at least not in my post.
                  If she had been approached by a bunch of white obama supporters, my comments would have not changed.
                  Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

"I predict a locked thread and a PM or two"
                    "POOP"

Comment

ya know what I think?

I love my balls..I love 'em so much..both of them! You guys should see them..what a pair, they're majectic! I'll tell ya straight out, if I was approached by four big black dudes ..I'd show them my balls. This has happened before, many times while on duty..it works like a charm!

I gotta go now..bye bye then..see ya.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah, I take classes at a local college here and I'd be reluctant to wear any McCain stuff, or let my affiliation be known as I know it would spark stuff from the outspoken stupids that go there.

Not that I wouldn't love to do some ASP baton training on their asses, but, unfortunately we ALL know how that would look. "Big shaved headed white power guy beats innocent Obama supporters like baby seals with stick today at the University"... Yeah... a bad look for sure...

F-ing sick of allll this shit... What seriously sucks, is when Obama starts doing what every other politician does and f-ing the country over, the idiots that voted him in will be oblivious to his mistakes, and still hail him like he's the second coming.

I always laughed at his "Change" ramblings, and remember the southpark where the homeless people were roaming the street like zombies asking for change... Sorta ironic...

Comment

Those who don't want to acknowledge the race of the Obama supporters are fooling themselves. Endrik, no offense, I know you spent some time in California but you really don't get this dynamic.

When some of you say, "What if four white Obama supporters had done this?" you are missing the point. White Obama supporters WOULDN'T have done this. They would have verbally tried to persuade her that she'll see change, because they believe in the hope and change the campaign espoused.

A number of black Obama supporters, however - like the four in this case - see Obama's victory as their chance for payback on the crackas, and they're out for revenge, figuring that they'll go unpunished.

This is an un-PC thing to say, but everybody reading this knows that it's what happened in this case. Four black girls decided to kick the white girl's ass for daring to show open support for her candidate, which is her right as an American.

This was a racial as well as a political issue, but the racial aspect is why there was violence. If you don't believe that you are deceived.
                          Last edited by lerxstcat; 11-14-2008, 04:29 PM.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                            Those who don't want to acknowledge the race of the Obama supporters are fooling themselves. Endrik, no offense, I know you spent some time in California but you really don't get this dynamic.

When some of you say, "What if four white Obama supporters had done this?" you are missing the point. White Obama supporters [i[WOULDN'T[/i] have done this. They would have verbally tried to persuade her that she'lll see change, because they believe in the hope and change the campaign espoused.

A number of black Obama supporters, however - like the four in this case - see Obama's victory as their chance for payback on the crackas, and they're out for revenge, figuring that they'll go unpunished.

This is an un-PC thing to say, but everybody reading this knows that it's what happened in this case. Four black girls decided to kick the white girl's ass for daring to show open support for her candidate, which is her right as an American.

This was a racial as well as a political issue, but the racial aspect is why there was violence. If you don't believe that you are deceived.
                            Yep, they reacted to Obama's victory much like OJ's aquittal in '96. I KNOW..I was there!!! On duty , in the heart of the hood, on MLK blvd. Even our dispatchers and fellow black officers went nuts!!!

I mean howlin' in the fuggin' streets NUTS!!!

Even my own partner was freakin'. I was like "damn dude, calm down".

Comment

Working...
                            X