"POOP"

Comment

Congratulations man!!!
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

congratulations .... another ????

Comment

Congrats, dude. Kids are absolutely the best.

Comment

Congrats !!!! Jaxx My Organ - nice !!!
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Awesome man Major congrats...

I've got one mini me that is now 2 inches taller than me, and I'm not sure I can manage another. I'll just have to live vicariously through you guys

Comment

Congrats Bro !!

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

j/k...congrats to you and your wife on the new addition to the family! Cherish every moment...they grow up way too fast.

Comment

Congrats to you too TheMitch. Well here is the pick. I chose this to show exactly how much hair this kid has.
                        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Lotta hair indeed !! Congrats to the both of you. I have 2 boys and a girl myself. Enjoy him.

Comment

If you have another kid and name him either Scorpion or Liu Kang you will officially be my hero for life.

Haha, just kiddin'.

Congratulations!
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Wow man..look at that lil' shredder. Just think in 15 years ..he's gonna bring home the cuties!!! I can't belive it myself. I remember Vinny lookin' like that yesterday. Today, he had TWO girls called him and one came over to talk to him..WTF is goin' on..???

Sorry I've been absent, but raising a teenage Zurlo is NOT easy. Nobody here EVER or will ever raise a Zurlo in their lifetime. What's required is a very LOUD voice, lotsa foul language, a chair, and bullwhip, ect. I remember when all he needed was a titty, Tonka truck or maybe a cookie...those days are over..'cept the titties!!:ROTF:

Congrats bro!!! Enjoy him now..teach him to shred, and kick ass. I'd start him with martial arts next week, so he can learn 102 ways to kick someones' nads. He's got the name, the look..Jaxx Morgan Parker (JMP) is ready to go!!!

"Meoff" would have ruled. I wanted "Price" as Vincent's middle name..but the wife protested.

Big Chief Wannasugums..aka Italian Ice..aka Rev. B Fuggums..aka Bill Z Bub.

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Awesome brother! He's perfectly beautiful. Congrats to you and your wife. Peace and Love.

Comment

Working...
                                X