Well...its a boy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well...its a boy!!!

On 11/08/2008 9:24PM EST, the wife gave birth to a 7 pound 6 ounce boy named Jaxx Morgan Parker ( Jaxx is pronounced Jaks). I wanted to make his middle name Mehoff.....wife wouldn't go for it...so we went with Morgan. I didn't think till after the birth certificate was done that Jaxx Morgan could be construde as " Jacks My Organ ". Wife was mad at me once I brought this up. :P It was an honest mistake, I swear!!

He is healthy and has all apendages.

He is VERY laid back and VERY rarely cries. I don't think he has cried for more than 20 seconds. We have had offers from a few of the other new parents on the floor to trade ( seriously ) due to his disposition. He even slept through his circumcision.

The amount of hair on this kid's head is remarkable. He has more hair than most kids do at 4-6 months. I think that is where all that missing hair went from the back of my head.

He has long ass fingers.....may be good for a 6 stringed activity later down the line.

The family dog, a Shetland sheep dog ( like Lassie, but, 1/3 the size ), is going to be a little upset as he will not be the #1 baby in the house anymore.

He will be coming home tomorrow. Hopefully he gets a job soon. Will take the time to teach him the appreciation for guitars, boobs and Beam. -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cheers to ya pappa!
        -Rick

Comment

Congrats, Shane! So I guess it's yours?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well..... I don't think I can deny it. Kinda....well....sorta..... okay....he looks just like me. Still going to do the DNA test, but, I think I know how that is going to turn out already.-Lou
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Congrat's! You're life has officially changed! And all for the good! take care of him and enjoy every possible moment, life will go by so fast now, pretty soon he'll be asking for the keys!

~Pat
              Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Congrats!!!!
                According To The Prophecy

Comment

Hey, congratulations man!
                  "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                  --floydkramer

Comment

Congrats man!

My chick also gave birth to my little Mitch last June.

He likes Megadeth's CTE!

Comment

congrats man

Comment

Congrats!!
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Congratulations!
                          Scott

Comment

Congrats !!

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Working...
                              X