No announcement yet.

The album is now OUT!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow..WTF???!!..I fuggin' found a copy at Half Priced books. How did that happen..Silent Call ..On Escape..I like that label.

How could I pass it up when its in my face like that. Did the label send out promos..they had to!!

I live in Cleveland West Park area..the only nice Cleveland area (Copland) . I bought a Double English tudor and converted into a huge single..it's all gothic and kick ass and shit..

I can't believe I found a copy...can't wait to hear it later, when my family goes to bed.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Woah..."Long Comes the night" with the great Goran Edman..sounds amazing. I'm loving this cd so far. Awesome, mature writing, great production, killer vocals, with a dash of prog and harder edged AOR..oh, here comes the solo..fuggin' shreds, you fucker! This is a must have!!..Reminds me of Beyond Twilight but without all the concept stuff. .."Behold my dreams"..kinda Evergrey-ish meets Masterplan but with upper range Lance King like vocals..nice keys , double kicks..nice guitar tone..quality melodic, progressive, but aggressive metal...with outstanding vocal harmonies!!!

Silent Call is Bill Z Bub approved.

THIS IS FUGGIN' METAL!!!!

666 horns up

Congrats bro..job well done..this is quite impressive!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Thanks for the support guys, and thanks for the rave review Bill

The house sounds great!

Been getting some really good reviews as well, to the point of me thinking "Are they listening to our album?" - the other day I got a German mag in my mailbox with my picture in it and an interview with me, in German! "How cool", I thought, "I can speak German now!"

Yeah, I really tried to shred my bee-hind off on Long Comes The Night, nearly did too! Let's keep those fingers crossed that enough copies sell for us to keep our heads above the water...
          - Andi Kravljaca -

Comment

Working...
          X