The album is now OUT!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The album is now OUT!!!!

After many nailbiters and all nighters it's finally time to meet the world as a whole...

...Our debut album "Creations From A Chosen Path" just came out last week, and it certainly has been a very interesting trip.

It's got 13 tracks of melodic metal with progressive leanings, and guest appearances by people like Göran Edman who used to sing with Malmsteen and Daniel Flores who plays in Mind's Eye.

So far the reviews have been good to very good, which honestly none of us can believe, knowing all the stuff that can and did go wrong while making it!!!

It's been a blast, now we're all keeping our fingers crossed that enough of it will be sold for us to keep our heads above the water, and get to do a second one...

Oh yeah, and for anyone who after all these years actually wonders what I look like

- Andi Kravljaca -

Congrats GG!
    That's awesome.
    I love it when a plan comes together.
    You look exactly like my ex-drummer Bill, BTW.
    Keep rockin' man!
    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

That is very very cool! Congrats

Comment

Congratulations!
        "POOP"

Comment

I'm gonna buy it!

wow..Goran Edman and Daniel Flores ..fuggin' excellent!

Shopping labels now? getting a good one shouldn't be a prob.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm anxiously awaiting Bill's review.
            "POOP"

Comment

Congratulations! Let me know where I can pick up a copy of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                I'm anxiously awaiting Bill's review.
                Me too. ..Hey, let us know when its released or where to get it!

I love to review metal..!!!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Grats man,
                  i liked your plaing in your youtube videos, i'm sure it's quite awesome

Comment

*Adds to already monstrous list of bands to check out* I gotta listen to this! I'm sure it'll be awesome!

Edit: You guys sound pretty good from what I got from your Youtube videos.
                    Last edited by Ben...; 09-14-2008, 01:34 PM.
                    "Dear Dr. Bill,
                    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by RR_YJMFAN View Post
                      Congratulations! Let me know where I can pick up a copy of it.
                      Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      Me too. ..Hey, let us know when its released or where to get it!

I love to review metal..!!!
                      I'll buy a copy too !
                      Are you guys distrubuting ?
                      You've got at least 3 sales here !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Good Luck
                      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I listened to 1 track on youtube - sounds pretty good. I like your vocals.

Comment

Congrats! I just did a quick youtube taste and I like.

Comment

Hi!

*lol* awesome - nice to see the support from the old JCF home shores.

The album is distributed by Escape Music over in England, and I believe our US retail chains are:

CD Inzane (US) - http://www.cdinzane.com
                            Impulse Music (US) - http://www.impulsemusic.com/catalog/...e.asp?letter=S
                            Wishing Well (US) - http://www.wishingwellonline.com

The band's name is SILENT CALL, the CD is "Creations From A Chosen Path" - and of course I'm anxiously awaiting JCF reviews as well

Bill - where in Cleveland are You from? used to live in Mentor
                            - Andi Kravljaca -

Comment

Just got my pre-ordered copy from CD Inzane.

Sounds great, as usual good stuff from Sweden! You guys know melodic rock/metal...

Very Tony Mills-like (Shy/Siam) vocals on "I Believe In Me"...

Comment

Working...
                              X