Bought my TSO tickets today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
    I think sitting a bit further back is actually better as you can see the light/laser show better that way.
    Exactly! You can get TOO close and not enjoy the entire show. Besides, I don't need to see Pitrelli's fingers move to know he's rippin it up!
    "POOP"

Comment

We have seen them the last 6 years... Gonna pass this year. They don't play until Jan 4 or 5th here in Dallas this year. I will probably be out of the Christmas spirit by then. Same show, anyway. I like them and all but they need to get their summer show together and quit promising "next year".

Comment

I've gone every year for the past four years with my oldest daughter (we started when she was 6!). I logged in to get pre sale tickets, but all they had was main floor; last year after the show (when we had main floor seats) she specifically asked me NOT to get main floor seats the next time we went.

We got autographs and met the group after the show last year (our second time doing so) and Tommy Farese asked her "What was your favorite part of the show?". She said "When Anna Phoebe (violinist) ran up the steps into the audience". I told her that was a good answer, and she said "Well, that's the only part that I could see!". Poor thing just couldn't see, even when she was sitting on my lap.

So, I actually have to wait for WORSE tickets to go on sale!

- E.
        Last edited by AlexL; 09-05-2008, 11:31 PM.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Working...
        X