Bought my TSO tickets today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought my TSO tickets today!!!

10th Row here in Raleigh on November 22nd!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

After last years soldout show, they're gonna play two shows here in Bossier City. I think one is at 3:00 and the other at 8:00.
    "POOP"

Comment

Wow Jack..that's cool!!

I've liked them since their inception when TSO morph from 'Tage's "Dead winter dead"

I never saw then live and prolly never will. They always sell out and I don't want to get a crummy seat. 10th row would be awesome. The wife always wanted to see them. All the good seats are taken by radio and promotions and shit before tix actually go on sale..I hate that! So, I don't even try anymore. I never heard or read a single bad TSO review. They put on one hellavah show..

I promised the wife I would take her to see Therion if they come here again. Not as "grande" as TSO..but amazing just the same..to us anywhoo.

Nice!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I saw them in 2005 and 2006. I didn't go last year because it seemed kind of weird not having my wife to go with me. I bought 2 tickets this year and will hopefully find somebody to go with me.

Comment

I'll go with you..

Don't expect anything on our first date..godammit!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

And I thought you'd bring on the Cleveland Steamer. :ROTF:

Comment

..if you let me go with you..I'll think about it!

Comment

I got 4th row and 9th row tix.

Comment

I can't believe it's that time already. TSO puts on an awesome show!
                  "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                  I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

There are no bad seats at a TSO show.
                    "POOP"

Comment

Who is playing guitar for them these days ?
                      They've had a lot of great guitarists go thru !!
                      Damn it - now you've given me concert ticket gas.
                      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

We get Al Pitrelli and Angus Clark. They put on a helluva show. Pitrelli has a wad of cool Gibsons while Young plays Jacksons and Fenders.
                        "POOP"

Comment

http://www.trans-siberian.com/about/theband.shtml
                          "POOP"

Comment

Got 3rd row center here in Des Moines!
                            What has 9 arms and 10 legs? Def Leppard

Comment

I've seen them in the past a couple times. I saw them last year, front row left side of the stage directly in front of Chris Caffery. I think sitting a bit further back is actually better as you can see the light/laser show better that way.
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                              X