Katrina part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect View Post
    I've often thought about this, Yes living costally is probably amazing, since it's usually so beautiful, but if I had to go through floods and shit like this either every so often or lately every year, I'd of said Fuck it, LONG ago, maybe as a people we should think this out?

or maybe it's just a way for earth to thin the heard, I have no idea....

C
    I hear ya... I live in New Hampshire... sure we deal with cold winters and the occaisional ice storm... but the last earthquake I recall was so mild, that most people didn't even know we had one until it made the news. I can think of two tornadoes we've had in the last 10 or so years. I don't recall any hurricanes since the tail end of Bob or Hugo, or whatever it was in the early 90's. A couple of floods here and there, but nothing compared to what they have gone through in the midwest.

I hope everyone makes it out of this crap with minimal difficulties.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

We got lucky down here when it turned north. We didn't even get any rain or winds but I am sure will still feel the affects of it. Yesterday everyone was feeling their tanks. Some places ran out of gas. I hope everybody in Ike's path is okay. We still have people who haven't made it home from the waters from Dolly. We hardly ever have tornadoes, earthquakes, and it has only snowed twice in the last 15 years.
      Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
      X