Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More prood Axl rose is an asshole (new news)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh. I used to be a huge GnR fan, but Axl has been out of action for so long that I think the new album will be somewhat dated and irrelevant if it ever does hit the stores. On top of that, as some smartass said way back, GnR without Slash is like Jack&Coke without Jack Daniels.
    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
      Meh. I used to be a huge GnR fan, but Axl has been out of action for so long that I think the new album will be somewhat dated and irrelevant if it ever does hit the stores. On top of that, as some smartass said way back, GnR without Slash is like Jack&Coke without Jack Daniels.
      I was never a big GnR fan, but the main attraction was Slash's guitar playing.

Let's put it this way. I went to winter NAMM's back in the late 80's. I'd go by Gibson's display, and I felt sorry for them. Who wanted that old fashioned stuff? I wanted superstrats like Jacksons (or real ESPees at the time)!

How times have changed. I wouldn't say Slash influenced my decision to get into LP's (I didn't get my first of my current batch until Dec 2002), but I do appreciate his playing and tone.

Comment

Altthough I wouldn't care if it was my music.... I can see how it would piss someone off. Axl probably feels that his career is riding on this album... although I think it has been over for years and he hasn't really figured it out yet. I think that if it ever comes out, it will sell far less than the fans think it will. Gun's and Roses were great for their time.... but that time was 20 years ago. He's alienated (sp?) shitloads of fans with his antics over those 20 years....
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

It will be just like Elvis at the end of his career, except Axl will be fat and strung out on pills.

Comment

Prosecutors said Wednesday the leak could result in a "significant" financial loss for the band.
            Does anyone even care anymore? (Except Axl)
            Chinese Democracy is more like a Chinese Fire Drill.
            You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
            You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
            --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
            --horns666 - 12/29/08
            I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
            --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Ok, let's get serious here. Who cares LESS? Metallica or Axl Rose?

Comment

Originally posted by nsubulysses View Post
                Ok, let's get serious here. Who cares LESS? Metallica or Axl Rose?

Axl Rose = Chode. Metallica still has a little life left in them (based on their new album)

Comment

Isn't Guns and Roses that classic rock band with the guitar player that looks like a chimney sweeper and has the singer that now looks like a Charlie McCarthy doll?

Comment

Working...
                  X