No announcement yet.

I wanted to say thankyou , to all of you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's "funny" how joining a forum can have this effect. I too have got second wind since discovering JCF.

My sole reason to begin with was to get more info on my old Charvel Model 4, but after such, I found JCF to be more than just informational. It's a great community with alotta' cool folk!

Speaking of "funny." I play on 3 other forums; Another guitar forum, bicycle and tunercar. Strangely, they have their own lingo. So I ask; What exactly does "GAS" stand for?
    I get the jist of how it's used, but don't know how to decipher it.

I mirror what Jayster posted at the header.
    Big thanks to the community!
    Cheers.
    G.

Comment

glad to have ye here bro!!
      USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
      USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

Originally posted by GinSonic View Post
        It's "funny" how joining a forum can have this effect. I too have got second wind since discovering JCF.

. So I ask; What exactly does "GAS" stand for?

Cheers.
        G.

G.ear A.quisition S.yndrome

hard to resist and nearly impossible to fight
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

So that's what I've been suffering from.
          Thank you. It all makes sense now!
          G.

Comment

Good to see you are enjoying being part of the community Jay. And you learned what "Wolfbagging" is, bonus!!

Thanks for the PM you sent me too, I was completely unaware of the existence of GayFriendFinder till you enlightened me, it not really being my cup of tea. I am flattered, I really am, but I do prefer my "'baggee" to have 3 holes ie. be a chick, sorry! If you are determined to try it, I'm sure there are plenty of beefy guys out there willing to give you a good workout. Which advert was yours?

I hope my public refusal of your sweet advances hasn't tempered your enthusiasm and enjoyment of the site. You can "come out" without fear these days, there's no social stigma now, you really probably aren't the only one in the village.

So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I pooped!!!!

Thanks guys...for pushin' for me!!!!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  I pooped!!!!

Thanks guys...for pushin' for me!!!!!!
                  Bill, my adoptive Father, I am glad everything came out all right! :ROTF:
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                    This site creates GAS!
                    You go that right. I started here a couple years ago with 2-3 guitars and now I have around 20. And I wanted to say that I blame all of you, each and every one of you!
                    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                      Bill, my adoptive Father, I am glad everything came out all right! :ROTF:
                      Thank you Alvin... I want to thank everyone for their support during my inner rectal cavity obstruction..

I really heaved the Havanah..a double helix coiler!!!

Comment

I call that an iceberg dump.

While the portion above the water looks large and impressive, 85% of their true bulk is below the surface.
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                          I call that an iceberg dump.

While the portion above the water looks large and impressive, 85% of their true bulk is below the surface.
                          YEAH!!!

Exactly, I have an American Standard Cadet 3 Toilet w/ fluidmaster..featuring the Flush Right sytem...it kicks ass! It almost clogged!!!

Talk about GAS..there ya go!!! Get the tall boy..they rule. You can grab one for about $250 or so..

Comment

Oh, Sorry Jay..I didn't want to poop all over your thread.

Shit like this happends...

....Hopefully..

Comment

OOPs..wrong thread!!!

I was talkin' shit again!!
                              Last edited by horns666; 08-20-2008, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Behold the majesty..rave reviews!!!!!http://www.terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11570

GAS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X