Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted to say thankyou , to all of you

I wanted to say thankyou , to all of you ,

Since I've found this forum , my time spent playing and maintaining my guitars has quadrupled (just like the bass pedal, you know the quadruple bass pedal).

I've really enjoyed many of your viewpoints , and many of you know much more about guitars then I do.

Again thankyou !!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

sure!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Now give me one of those fucking Kelly's!!!
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
        I wanted to say thankyou , to all of you ,

Since I've found this forum , my time spent playing and maintaining my guitars has quadrupled (just like the bass pedal, you know the quadruple bass pedal).

I've really enjoyed many of your viewpoints , and many of you know much more about guitars then I do.

Again thankyou !!

I couldn't agree more, I've learned a ton since joining and my interest in guitars has been re-kindled after a lot of years.....Thank you!
        Mike
        ---------
        1991 Dinky - Custom Shop
        Dean EVO "Special Select"
        Mesa/Boogie Mark IV
        Mesa Rectifier 2x12

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
          Now give me one of those fucking Kelly's!!!

I'm trying to work out the time to photo all 7 in a beautifull afterglow , of kick assed-ness!!!!!!

But it will come.

Ps - I'm currently trying to find a great local painter/ I've gotta have a custom graphic ,,, like no other - It's been pre-ordained.
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

No problem. I gotta agree with you too. after joining this site, I started playing guitar way more and I've been taking much better care of my guitars. I truly enjoy the community of this site. Unlike most big forums you actually get to know people here so it makes it even better.

Go JCF!
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
              I'm trying to work out the time to photo all 7 in a beautifull afterglow , of kick assed-ness!!!!!!

But it will come.

Ps - I'm currently trying to find a great local painter/ I've gotta have a custom graphic ,,, like no other - It's been pre-ordained.
              My bro-in-law does my paint. He also paints bikes.
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

This site creates GAS!
                Just one more guitar!

Comment

+1 !!!!!
                  Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                  Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                    This site creates GAS!
                    Energy policy, solved!
                    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                    --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                      This site creates GAS!
                      True Dat!!!

I went to the john three fuggin' times to take a dump...all I did was blow massive amounts of air.

WTF??!!
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

hey, don't mention it. Not everyone can be awesome like me. I'm just doing my bit to keep everyone happy.

Comment

Glad you enjoy the site!
                          "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                            No problem. I truly enjoy the community of this site. Unlike most big forums you actually get to know people here so it makes it even better.

Go JCF!
                            I agree with you 100 percent. I always look out for what people say because someone's always got an interesting point to make. And more often than not a pretty hilarious one!

Comment

5th time now...just air...

This is not good!

Last time this happend my poor wife gave me an enema..in vain!

:idea:..Milk of Magnesia!!!
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X