Motorbike test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
    So, it sounds like you're going for the MotoGP look. Hell, drop the coinage and get a KTM. All kidding aside, unless you have tons of experience, you may not be able to handle a big bore.
    I've had quite a few goes on a friends XR400 and I thought it was brilliant, it didn't seem too much, the throttle does go off as well as on

I'd love a KTM as well, but insurance companies seem to think KTMs are baaaaad for me.

Comment

Well done Dave!

I'm looking to pick up another bike, after having a few years away from it.
      Just remember, every fucker out there on the road will try to kill you if you give them a chance...

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
        Well done Dave!

I'm looking to pick up another bike, after having a few years away from it.
        Just remember, every fucker out there on the road will try to kill you if you give them a chance...

Tell me about it, I was filtering through traffic yesterday and I had five people move out, it seemed like they were doing it just to get in my way, and they probably were... If I'm willing to sacrifice being dry then I should get to go ahead!

Comment

A steel toe-cap down the door panel or a wing mirror "accidentally" knocked off usually cures people who try to stop you filtering, or a nice fat greenie hocked up onto the windscreen as you pass. All complemented by a heady mix of hand signals and fine Anglo-Saxon invective. (That means "flicking the V's and calling them a cunt")
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
            A steel toe-cap down the door panel or a wing mirror "accidentally" knocked off usually cures people who try to stop you filtering, or a nice fat greenie hocked up onto the windscreen as you pass. All complemented by a heady mix of hand signals and fine Anglo-Saxon invective. (That means "flicking the V's and calling them a cunt")

I think I'll go for the hand signals... And maybe play a bit of the wing mirror game

Since the L(oser) plates have gone, it actually seems to have gotten worse.. for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post
              I've had quite a few goes on a friends XR400 and I thought it was brilliant, it didn't seem too much
              Worlds of difference between an XR400 and a CRF450. Be careful.
              "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                Worlds of difference between an XR400 and a CRF450. Be careful.

Point taken.

But for the record, it is a race tuned 440 with a big carb and headers and all that crap.

Comment

Working...
                X