Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metallica tomorrow: Across the street from me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no voice. My body is wrecked, BUT GODDAMN WAS IT WORTH IT YET AGAIN

I can honestly say, 15th time seeing them and they have never sounded better. The playing was insane and the SOUND!! THE SOUND! Best I have ever heard them.

This again drives home the fact that youtube clips sound like shit.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
      I have no voice. My body is wrecked, BUT GODDAMN WAS IT WORTH IT YET AGAIN

I can honestly say, 15th time seeing them and they have never sounded better. The playing was insane and the SOUND!! THE SOUND! Best I have ever heard them.

This again drives home the fact that youtube clips sound like shit.

And how fucking good Meyer Line Array is. I want one, been thinking of how the fuck I can get the bread together for some Mica.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I too was amazed of the sound quality when they gave a concert here last summer.
        They played in an open field, so no crappy room acoustics to ruin it either. I was actually thinking that the live sound now is way better than the sounds on their old studio albums.

Comment

Is Dr. Phil on tour with them?
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Was James wearing skateboarders gear?
            Is Lars Emo these days?
            Kirk still loosing the head quilt?
            and the other guy still there?....
            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
              and the other guy still there?....
              We were discussing him in the sasquatch thread.
              "POOP"

Comment

You think he'd go for a poo before he went onstage, rather than hopping around gurning like the turtle's head is licking the back of his leg all night.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Trujillo deserves respect, before he was in Metallic-huh
                  He was putting down some serious heavy ass bass grooves in Suicidal and
                  Infectious Grooves, dude is one of the best out there.
                  They couldn't have picked a better guy to fill Jasons shoes, tho he's to good for them imo

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
                    Trujillo deserves respect, before he was in Metallic-huh
                    He was putting down some serious heavy ass bass grooves in Suicidal and
                    Infectious Grooves, dude is one of the best out there.
                    They couldn't have picked a better guy to fill Jasons shoes, tho he's to good for them imo
                    He was with Ozzy for quite a long time after Suicidal and IG. I also agree, he's too good for Metallica, but maybe he'll give them a kick in the ass and their next album might be good again.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      He was with Ozzy for quite a long time after Suicidal and IG. I also agree, he's too good for Metallica, but maybe he'll give them a kick in the ass and their next album might be good again.

I dunno, wasn't he on St Anger? What a piece o shit THAT was!
                      Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

I thought bob rock played bass on st. anger, not sure though. Even at that the songs were already written.

Comment

Originally posted by paige View Post
                          I thought bob rock played bass on st. anger, not sure though. Even at that the songs were already written.

Aye Bob Rock "played" on that "album".
                          Rob joined I think just in time for the videos and stuff. Bob probably thought he would be in the videos too. The asshole.
                          http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Metallica can suck my balls. It's about time they did a proper tour and stopped going round shitty festivals that charge obscene money to see hundreds of shite bands. I want to see Metallica, but I'm fucked if I'm buying a ticket to Reading or Leeds at face value, I'm not made of money.

Last time they played Reading I went down on the offchance they'd be sensible and a guard would let me in for a backhander, but no chance. I stood behind the stage door and some band leaving chucked me a AAA pass, so I stormed in, knocking Marylin Manson's drummer flying. Fucking lanky fairy. I spent more time swiping free booze than watching Metallica, but they weren't bad!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!

So, the day after I posted that last thing, I find the cunts are playing in London on September 15th at the O2 Arena, and tickets cost a fiver! A fucking fiver!!! And I'll be in fucking Greece. Arseholes.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

How much is a "fiver"..OK, the five part I get..but that's about it.

I have a feeling this is not going to be a simple answer.
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X