No announcement yet.

Vince Scamsevere finally busted......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

hahahahahahahahaha, i forgot about the "brick-like fists"!!!!!! what a cockmaster!!!!!
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Wow, talk about major wannabe - retired cop, megadeth manager or whatever, kung fu expert, and hells angel.

I bet the only person he sweep kicked in real life was an old lady in the mall parking lot.

When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Wow, this even prompted Pete to post.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisteramps View Post
            Good work! You made me cough up a mouthful of coffee all over my keyboard!

Haha, just kiddin'
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

He'll be getting brick-like cocks in his ass now! :ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I wonder if his prison "dates" will have to wear numbers like he numbered his guitars...

and why didn't he just put up his Hummer as collateral for his bail ?

Comment

:ROTF:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      He'll be getting brick-like cocks in his ass now! :ROTF:

FUCK NO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!:ROTF::ROTF:
                      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

He was swerving on his bike because he's so full of shit it was all sloshing around inside him.

Comment

Last edited by petedz; 08-07-2008, 10:00 AM.
                          This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Geez, who could've seen this one coming?

Besides the "cop" and "Dave's guitar tech" scams, I have to wonder what other identities he has invented for himself.

Comment

This is a lesson kids, Karma is a motherfucker !!! Too bad its not instant like we wish, but it does come around.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                                EDIT 2: Here we go. http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...ighlight=vince Yep, seems like the guy
                                :ROTF: Oh man, I'd forgotten what a funny thread that was. As someone said in it, lots of good sig. material to boot.

Originally posted by eaeolian
                                Ah, the glories of the internet. Vince once again provides an entertaining read...

One of these days, karma's going to get him. Of course, in some ways, it already has...

Comment

Working...
                                X