No announcement yet.

Vince Scamsevere finally busted......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how poor Vince is doing... Has he found that "special" someone yet? I myself would have a tough time choosing between Big Bubba, Tank and Tiny. Who would you guys choose? Hopefully their relationship doesn't get too ugly too fast...

And now for the obligatiory Let's Go to Prison clip:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcZ_XgCXRKY

"Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

• Oh my, that's some really funny shit.
      LOL
      I've been sheltered I guess... never saw that

Have some Merlot... I make it in the toilet

LOL

hehehehe
      "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
      --floydkramer

Comment

• Vince and The Verdict....

Wow....Vince is done for at least a few years....verdict is in

On the weapons charge:

http://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/Cas...2-678d18782e44

Docket Information - Docket No:A05D-CR08-0137260-
        Original Arrest Date: Derby GA 5 LOCAL POLICE SHELTON 7/17/2008 Sentenced Date: 10/7/2008
        Defendant InformationLast, First:Birth Year:Represented By:SANSEVERE VINCENT LAWRENCE 1957307293 VOLMAN DAVID GRE
        Overall Sentence Information :Committed to Department of Corrections and Probation Ordered

Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding Verdict Date Fine Fee(s)
        53a-217 Criminal Possession Of Weapon D Felony 1 7/17/2008 Guilty Guilty 10/7/2008
        Sentenced: 5 Years Jail, Execution Suspended After 2 Years, Probation 3 Years

So he does a minimum of 2 years on that charge, released after that with three years probation. He goes back for the full 5 years if he screws up probation...

Impersonating a cop..(actually two seperate counts....)

http://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/Cas...2-fb8fb34e9fcf

Docket Information - Docket No:A05D-CR08-0137575-S
        Original Arrest Date: Derby GA 5 CSP TROOP F 8/27/2008
        Sentenced Date: 10/7/2008
        Defendant Information Last, First:Birth Year:Represented By:SANSEVERE VINCENT L 1957307293 VOLMAN DAVID GRE
        Overall Sentence Information: Committed to Department of Corrections

Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding Verdict Date Fine Fee(s)
        53a-130a Impersonation Of Police Officr D Felony 1 7/10/2008 Guilty Guilty 10/7/2008 $0.00 $0.00
        Sentenced: 1 Year Jail

He gets a year for the impersonating a cop on each charge, probably to be served concurrently...either way - Vince is sweep kicking in the Big House for at the very least the next two years...something tells me he is going to blow that too.

Oh yeah...forgot the year for the DUI too....

http://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/Cas...5-b19b7d857a07
        Last edited by speed monkey; 10-16-2008, 12:25 AM.

Comment

• Justice Baby !!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post

So hard, with his geetar and firearm, and fuckin' Roseanne re-runs playing in the background....

As far as Vince goes.....ouch, baby. Back in the system.

Vass

Comment

• So I'm wondering how Vince is doing, if he had a good 4th of July? No doubt he's familiar with the Roman Candle by now

Comment

• Funny you should post this- There's a new guy posting on this board whose paragraph structure/posts in general sound very familiar indeed......

Comment

• Originally posted by Vass View Post
                  Funny you should post this- There's a new guy posting on this board whose paragraph structure/posts in general sound very familiar indeed......
                  I've noticed that
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Funny you should post this- There's a new guy posting on this board whose paragraph structure/posts in general sound very familiar indeed......
                    Do they actually allow internet access in prison?

heh...if you won't out him publicly, pm me the new guys user handle, just for entertainment value

Comment

• Prison time huh? Gives a whole new meaning to the word humbucker.

you can't beat time out of prison with any kind of stick. i don't like seeing people
                      go down, but after reading this thread, I guess it's right. I never was too up on the guy from what I remember, but then again, I don't remember too much anyway in general. I'm somewhere in between Spike and Bill, literally, not physically-lol
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

So fill us in. I thought Vince was long gone from here by 2006 (your join date)...how are you aware of his "style"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                          So fill us in. I thought Vince was long gone from here by 2006 (your join date)...how are you aware of his "style"?

Who is "us"? What an odd question- One that can be answered without investing too much time thinking about it, particularly with your detective skills & apparently several others interested in the answer
                          Last edited by Vass; 07-13-2009, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Who is "us"? What an odd question- One that can be answered without investing too much time thinking about it, particularly with your detective skills & apparently several others interested in the answer
                            Looks like you answered your own question. Why not just say who the hell it is rather than suggest detective work...seems silly to protect someone who's not supposed to be here in the first place, no?

And please enlighten me as to why it's odd to question who you were referring to? The only thing "odd" is your reply.

Comment

• Not protecting anyone- I think we're having a failure to communicate

I didn't have to be registered here to see the guy's posts from the past, or on other boards- And he is nothing if not prolific.

Comment

• Got it

Comment

Working...
                                X