My roommate just warned me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
    Oh and "Twitch's twitchy" would mean that the twitchy belongs to me, not that I am twitchy over Ron's balls, which belong to Ron.
    the apostrophe could denote either ownership or a contraction of "Twitch is". That the twitchy belongs to Twitch, or that Twitch is twitchy. In this context, the latter is most appropriate. Otherwise, the more grammatically correct sentence would be "Twitch's twitchy IS over Ron's balls"
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Hmm. Thought provoking. All this talk about Twitch's twitchy is making Twitch twitch. Twitch. Ok, Im done.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Ron is balls?

Good point.
        I too am done.

Comment

Brought to you by the vitamins T & A.
          An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
          A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

next time someone passes out on the JCF we are going to take pics of them with the cockdragon on their chin
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
              Ron is balls?
              Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
              next time someone passes out on the JCF we are going to take pics of them with the cockdragon on their chin
              BWAHAHA!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                You guys kept asking for pics....OK, Threadsurrection for this pic that I absolutely love: "Ace" in the aftermath of that party:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2482[/ATTACH]

I remember the first time that you posted that pic, Ace's comeback was,

"That's not me! I don't have pierced ears!" as opposed to
                "That's not me! I don't pass out at parties, get magic markered, and get decorated with hot dog buns!"
                Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Hey QR, check out the Japan Earthquake thread. Lets us all know whats up, glad to youre back.
                  HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
                    I remember the first time that you posted that pic, Ace's comeback was,

"That's not me! I don't have pierced ears!" as opposed to
                    "That's not me! I don't pass out at parties, get magic markered, and get decorated with hot dog buns!"
                    Yeah! That was awesome!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X