My roommate just warned me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My roommate just warned me...

that the next few days she is going to be doing a bunch of coke and having hot chicks stay over at our house. Gee, that sure sucks!

If we don't get a "Blow-by-blow" account, in full technicolour detail, with pictures, here, on this board, by this time next week, you will be banned from this place forever.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Ace, as safety officer for the house, it's your job to periodically test both the coke and the hot chicks for quality control. It's for the community, man!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Rack a line up on your cock and get them to have a who can sniff it off in one go and gobble competition!
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
          Ace, as safety officer for the house, it's your job to periodically test both the coke and the hot chicks for quality control. It's for the community, man!

Comment

A~
            All hail the 'King'
            R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Pack up on the trojans XL. You're gonna need him.

Also, TAKE PICTURES! You know as well as I do, these chicks won't mind!
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Dude,

Hook us up with a webcam. Pay-per-view

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                  that the next few days she is going to be doing a bunch of coke and having hot chicks stay over at our house. Gee, that sure sucks!

thats not a warning it is a INVATATION!
                  lucky bastrd
                  If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

I quit drinking and am therefore 99% off the blow, but hot girls are never a bad thing to have running around the house.

Comment

I quit drinking and am therefore 99% off the blow, but hot girls are never a bad thing to have running around the house.
                      Especially when THEY are coked up!
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Good for you. Seriously.

- E.
                        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL View Post
                          Good for you. Seriously.

- E.
                          Fuckin' A..

Wassup Ace..yeah, I got somethin' they can blow...at the all you can eat Italian Sausage Buffet!!!

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Just make sure all your shit is bolted down for when the blow runs out and they start looking for stuff to sell to buy more.
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

After they pack their beaks, you park your pink mustang in the alley for me-lol
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X