No announcement yet.

Pumped at the Fuck!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hummm... maybe if i start to bitch at the wife about have to pay so much at the pump, she will rip my pants off? worth a try...
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
      hummm... maybe if i start to bitch at the wife about have to pay so much at the pump, she will rip my pants off? worth a try...
      go for it man. All I know is that it has been a great day. So fuck gas prices and have some fun.
      "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Is there gonna be a gas rage baby boom in 9 months???
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Has the price of Vaseline gone up? After all it is PETROLEUM jelly. :ROTF:
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

pumped at the fuck. classic.

Comment

Must have been something in the air this weekend. No gas price bitching, but bones were jumped.
              Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Chasbo View Post
                Right on Tommy! How ironic this is...my girlfriend was bitchin like crazy earlier today about how much it cost to fill up her tank yesterday here and in mid gripe I said "how bout I eat yer pussy?" yanked her skirt down, threw her on the bed and let her have it. She has been a kitten all the rest of today. Nice as can be. Maybe this is a way to deal with higher gas prices?
                It's a way to deal with everything, really.
                Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                  That's fucking cheap! $120 over here (though these are in private flats and houses, not on the street!
                  You fucking liar, when have I ever charged you for a good hard shag?

(Apart from when we did that "Fame" role-play thing when you were naughty Leroy, and I said "This is where you start paying for it.......in sweat!" You looked so manly in your tights......hmmmm)
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                  X