Pumped at the Fuck!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumped at the Fuck!!!!!

My incredibly cool girlfriend, enraged at the $4.41 price for a gallon of regular gasoline today in southern cal, came and jumped my bones with a sonic beautiful rage that almost brought me to tears. I love you sweetie. iIf I'm lucky , maybe it will hit $4.50 plus by tomorrow and then I'm really fukked!!! Yeah baby , yeah!!!!!! Shagged rotten is best way to decribe it, by a blonde panther if their ever was such an animal as they are all usually black as night, except this one-lol. How is everyone? I miss you fruitbats, hope all is well for everyone, stay out of harms way, that's my job. To get in the way that is.
    Have a killer weekend, with all pistons firing and pumping shall I say.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

sadly, i think i'll be pumping self served this weekend.
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Hookers cost like € 50 around here minimum, that's over $75. Outragious!

Comment

Originally posted by SlasZ View Post
        Shit! thats like a half a tank in my truck! that is an outrage ...

Comment

Why don't you take her to a petrol station and fuck her up against a pump.
          Please film it and put it on the internet, Bill needs things like this to stop him pudding himself with no stimuli, which is bad for Bill.
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Good to see you Tommy! My plans this weekend include drinking a bottle of 126.7 proof Bookers, then standing on a milk crate and pissing in the tank of my Suburban. If I'm not online Monday, send bail money!
            "POOP"

Comment

What's up, Tommy? This is what really happened!

:ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Comment

T O M M Y .................... (how 'bout Damon - 6-6)

say hi to your incredibly cool girlfriend for Ann and me.
                  Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Originally posted by SlasZ View Post
                    That's fucking cheap! $120 over here (though these are in private flats and houses, not on the street!
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Good to hear the atomic noodle is getting wet! Keep pumpin', Tommy.

Comment

Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

Did you do it upside down, battie style?
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                            Did you do it upside down, battie style?
                            a reverse pyle driver in not for the faint of heart

Comment

Right on Tommy! How ironic this is...my girlfriend was bitchin like crazy earlier today about how much it cost to fill up her tank yesterday here and in mid gripe I said "how bout I eat yer pussy?" yanked her skirt down, threw her on the bed and let her have it. She has been a kitten all the rest of today. Nice as can be. Maybe this is a way to deal with higher gas prices?
                              "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Working...
                              X