No announcement yet.

John Petrucci has truly become a god

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also have you tried his pickup? the D-sonic is awesome! Tons of low-end and definition.
    Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
      I dunno.... a real rock god is tall and skinny... with a big cock and guitar slung LOW
      maybe it's just me, but I've never really considered the size of a rock god's cock.

But then, I like girls.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        maybe it's just me, but I've never really considered the size of a rock god's cock.
        I don't know Endrik is talking about either. I don't want to know how any of them Rockstars are hung.

Knowing how much he likes Ace and knowing Paul dropped him off KISS because of his short-commings. I say the man is confused beyond this galaxy.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

But then, I like girls.
          if you like girls, then you have to treat them with a big cock... you think they are coming to backstage to smoke a joint? noooo!!! they want an eggplant :ROTF:

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
          I don't know Endrik is talking about either. I don't want to know how any of them Rockstars are hung.

Knowing how much he likes Ace and knowing Paul dropped him off KISS because of his short-commings. I say the man is confused beyond this galaxy.
          what's your damage boy... yes you do

I don't know where you took that shit but the groupies in West Hollywood said that Ace has a good cock
          but then again I understand Paul's point of view... can't beat him... Tommy has some stories about Paul and his humongous pud I'm sure you'll wanna know
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
            if you like girls, then you have to treat them with a big cock... you think they are coming to backstage to smoke a joint? noooo!!! they want an eggplant :ROTF:
            oh, I already got one of those. But any hotties coming backstage, I'm gonna be concerned about MY cock, not some other guy's.

But you keep thinking about rock god's cocks. Not that there's anything wrong with that.....
            Hail yesterday

Comment

But you keep thinking about rock god's cocks. Not that there's anything wrong with that.....
              I'm doing a little research.... how much a cock has to do with success and other stuff... umm.. yeah... that's pretty interesting stuff ya know
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

on stage...let your fingers do the talking.
                backstage...let your pud do the...
                Sam

Comment

Little gals could care less about "da pud." Sure, they'll nibble and dribble, they'll snort and cavort, maybe hump da stump, but the thing they're looking for most is potential $,$$$,$$$
                  "POOP"

Comment

All the better to punch that singer in the face with.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                      All the better to punch that singer in the face with.
                      now that's a great idea

Comment

geez.....this thread sure has evolved

Comment

I dont know if he is a god or not , but i know one thing for sure...

he should fire his image maker.

Comment

It's probably the same person used by Michael Schenker.
                            "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by destructin_od View Post
                              I dont know if he is a god or not , but i know one thing for sure...

he should fire his image maker.
                              That's an old photo. He has gotten past that "look". It was pretty short-lived.

- E.
                              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

oh, I already got one of those. But any hotties coming backstage, I'm gonna be concerned about MY cock, not some other guy's.

I'm coming in on this late, but

Comment

Working...
                                X