John Petrucci has truly become a god

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Petrucci has truly become a god

That's already MORE than the size I'm going for. DISCIPLINE gentlemen.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

He is a great guitar player, but those pipes have some to go before they get to the Wylde realm.
    Where's Kane Roberts? did he deflate?
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Maybe his head became smaller...

J/K. I totally respect that guy. He's amazing!
      Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
        Maybe his head became smaller...

Funny 'cause an article came out today suggesting that pot use could reduce brain size, therefore the head would shrink, right?

JP is feaking amazing, small head and all.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Looks like he's loaded up on creatine rather than a natural build..
          Originally posted by horns666
          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

he's cultivating an "arrested PeeWee Herman" look in that photo.

long mullet back and goatee.....not good.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I dunno.... a real rock god is tall and skinny... with a big cock and guitar slung LOW
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

He's really added some mass, but make no mistaked he's FAT too. I'd say he's near 20% bodyfat w/ ~17" arms. Cut down to 8% BF and he'd luck much better, IMO. (okay, that sounds a bit...ummm).

Comment

Fat? "Loaded up on Creatine"?

WTF are you guys smoking?

- E.
                  Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I'd have to agree.

His bulk hasn't exactly been a clean one, but he's added a TON of lean mass, and he'll shed the fat in no time once he starts cutting.

And he DOES look a bit flushed, I thought of creatine too when I saw the picture, but 'just' taking creatine doesn't give u muscle like that.

My point is and was: he's been bulking seriously for like 2 years, during that time they've recorded an album and been on a WORLD tour continuously. Playing what he plays almost every night, sleeping on a tour bus while driving around the country and still finding the energy/time to train like that...THAT's what I admire.
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                      I dunno.... a real rock god is tall and skinny... with a big cock and guitar slung LOW
                      +1000
                      Scott

Comment

Even Chris Broderick had huge biceps when I saw him on gigantour a couple of weeks ago.

If anyone recollects, George Lynch used to be into bodybuilding a LOT. He actually looked like a body-builder instead of a guitarist. However, I read the latest GW in which he says that working out so much actually hindered his playing and now he has eased up quite a bit.
                        Sam

Comment

Jeesus fuggin' Christ! I had bigger arms when I was four years old..worship me!!!

..and that was all pasta ..and curl bar..that's it.
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                            he's cultivating an "arrested PeeWee Herman" look in that photo.

long mullet back and goatee.....not good.
                            Do you even know what a mullet is? Let's go by the widely accepted, comedic definition... Business in the front, party in the back. Basically that means the top and sides are short while the back is long. Since Petrucci started growing his hair back, he's been going for all one length. In the picture, his head is tilted back. His hair, if you'll actually look at the picture, his hair is long on the sides. Look at a Hysteria-era picture of Joe Elliot... now THAT is a mullet!

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                            Even Chris Broderick had huge biceps when I saw him on gigantour a couple of weeks ago.

If anyone recollects, George Lynch used to be into bodybuilding a LOT. He actually looked like a body-builder instead of a guitarist. However, I read the latest GW in which he says that working out so much actually hindered his playing and now he has eased up quite a bit.
                            George was actually competing on an amateur level.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Petrucci is definitely working on taking care of himself. Good for him. We're all not getting any younger.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X