No announcement yet.

Crime Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And if he becomes a Post Office worker, keep your head down!!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

bengal, didn't want to hijack you're thread... just trying to help you see the positive side of the event.

bill... he is doing really good, he has a good head on his shoulders, he knows he had to do it... as they came into his house in the middle of the night with his wife and kids there. he tells me "it's not like what you see in the movies". he is moving his family to a better part of the dfw metroplex.
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Originally posted by dk2magic View Post
        bengal, didn't want to hijack you're thread... just trying to help you see the positive side of the event.
        No worries. I hijack everyone elses threads so payback is due.
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

how about them RedSox.. oh sorry
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

The local paper has done a small article on the scumbag who broke into my house, along with numerous other houses.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/app...0378/1001/NEWS

Comment

If you're thinking a shotgun Bengal then I would recommend a Winchester Defender. Great gun for the price. Sorry to hear about all the trouble and glad you and your family were unharmed.

Comment

The Des Moines Keystone cops will never catch this guy ....

classic ...
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about someone breaking into your house dude, that sucks.. it especially sucks that he stole the pop tarts!! if some bitch tried to take my food he'd get his ass kicked

I definitely recommend getting a good gun and a dog.. a German Shepherd would be the way to go. I have a German Shepherd, his breed is from East Germany. he is an awesome dog. He's very intelligent and friendly, but he will scare someone away.

as for the gun, definitely go with a shotgun. I have my dads Winchester Defender Alaska Bear Gun edition 12 gauge sitting right behind me as we speak with 2 boxes of rounds. I'm ready for everything from someone breaking in to the russians invading or a zombie apocalypse

Comment

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I'm considering a dog too. I love German Shepherds as well. Nice dogs but very intimidating.

Comment

your welcome dude.. its funny thinking anyone could be afraid of Hans though because he loves everyone. but his bark is rather intimidating

plus another good thing about guns.. they're fun as hell just to take target shooting. I can take a couple of guns, some ammo and a few bozes in the woods behind my house and shoot for hours.

Comment

WTF is a "boze"?
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                          WTF is a "boze"?

that would be a typo.. I ment "boxes"

sometimes I type too fast and I hit the wrong key.. or end up spelling it "gutiar" instead of "guitar"

Comment

Working...
                          X