• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shobet View Post
    I know, you're a white supremacist!
    Go on show us your pointy hat!

Joke or not, thats pretty uncalled for.

Comment

milK milK milK, just look at the letters at the end! It's a conspiracy I tell you.
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Girl Nipples..some are black, some are brown, some are pink, some are long, some are short, some have bumps, some don't, some are big, some are small..but I'd suck 'em all!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Even the ones with hairs?

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            I had a black coffee enema once when I couldn't poop. The bad thing was after doing that..I still couldn't poop.
            you should try a barium & blue metal enema. That'll get your shit moving
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Girl Nipples..some are black, some are brown, some are pink, some are long, some are short, some have bumps, some don't, some are big, some are small..but I'd suck 'em all!

Dr. Seuss!!!!! :ROTF:
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

i'm glad you add the Girl Nipple part. because the discriptions could apply to puds too!
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
                  WOW. Whats spitefully pretentious is paying $5 for a cup of latte frappaccino expresso half caff decaff mocha blah blah from starbux.
                  with a twist of lemon?

I'm unimpressed with Starbucks. It's not awful coffee, but it's not much chop either. I think most folks over here rave about Starbucks because it's a big American brandname, & they've seen Meg Ryan arriving at her New York architectural firm with a jumbo Starbucks takeaway coffee container the morning after a dream date with John Cusack or Matthew McConaghey or whoever in some shitty romantic comedy, and by carrying the same cup they can feel somehow vicariously connected to that world they see in the movies.

that's my theory, anyhoo
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Just tell your hipster friends they're being redundant.
                    Starbucks is just mediocre most of the time, occasionally delicious. I like milk or cream in coffee. I once put some human breast milk in my coffee by mistake (tasty, as a matter of fact). Whatever's handy and takes the bitter edge off it works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverend Timmy View Post
                      Bill said "poop". Never thought that would happen.................
                      He also said genetalia. What's up with that?
                      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                        with a twist of lemon?

I'm unimpressed with Starbucks. It's not awful coffee, but it's not much chop either. I think most folks over here rave about Starbucks because it's a big American brandname, & they've seen Meg Ryan arriving at her New York architectural firm with a jumbo Starbucks takeaway coffee container the morning after a dream date with John Cusack or Matthew McConaghey or whoever in some shitty romantic comedy, and by carrying the same cup they can feel somehow vicariously connected to that world they see in the movies.

that's my theory, anyhoo
                        So your saying they're a little on the shallow side.
                        I agree with your assessment, but only this time.
                        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Coffee. Tastes bad, usually served hot enough to burn your mouth, stains your teeth, makes your breath smell like shit. None for me, thanks.
                          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

The smell of ground coffee is really nice though, I actually prefer the aroma to the taste.

Comment

When I order white coffee, it's actually brown.
                              Last night I had white wine, but it was actually very pale yellow.
                              WTF is that all about???

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                                I still think he's part of some weird militant pro-lactose group. The kind of people who take an unhealthy interest in cows udders.
                                no, he is a fett with angst
                                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                                X