Another Airjamie Public Service Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Airjamie Public Service Announcement

I've begin to notice a disturbing trend among the predominantly hipster crowd i hang with. A trend that absolutely makes my skin crawl. Ordering your coffee black. Who the fuck do you think you are? I understand that there may be some people who enjoy their coffee au natural...but this shit is just spitefully pretentious....Coffee...Black...these two words are impossible to say without making a huge deal about...and what do they think in going to happen? The whole restaurant is going to abandon their moons over my hammy to turn and stare in slack-jawed wonder at this guy? Oh shit....better stay away from this shitkicker! Actually the scenario will likely play out in a similar fashion....albeit with a sentiment akin to "check out this contrived motherfucker ordering his coffee even worse than ours tastes"

Do you have issues? Or are you part of the milk lobby?
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
      Do you have issues? Or are you part of the milk lobby?

Im not too fond of assholes if thats what youre asking...

Comment

Sh*t! Where's that f**king "ignore user" button??
        Occupy JCF

Comment

I had a black coffee enema once when I couldn't poop. The bad thing was after doing that..I still couldn't poop.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
            +1

Comment

Oh wow....dude you got me good there.....why even post this? Whats the point? You dont like me? Aw. If i gave a shit wouldnt i have stopped posting quite a while ago? Or maybe some of you are just that self involved? jeez

Comment

Originally posted by airjamie View Post
                Oh wow....dude you got me good there.....
                Wasn't looking to "get" you at all. Just voicing my thoughts in an open forum.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Wow..I think the JCF needs a steady regimin of xannax lately!

Why can't people be a little more cute, warm, fuzzy, and willing to love like...my genetalia.

Go nuts guys (pun)..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by airjamie View Post
                    Oh wow....dude you got me good there.....why even post this? Whats the point? You dont like me? Aw. If i gave a shit wouldnt i have stopped posting quite a while ago? Or maybe some of you are just that self involved? jeez
                    Same could be said about your reaction to my innocuous comment. But I'm done.

However, If I may offer a bit of unsolicited advice, you should just get yourself a blog. It would save you a lot of time responding to guys like me who respond to your posts. (mind you, this is the very first one of any of your posts that I have responded to)
                    Last edited by Tekky; 05-22-2008, 03:02 PM.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Same could be said about your reaction to my innocuous comment.

Still cant find that button eh?

BTW....for reasons outlined in most basic logic courses...no..no it could not.
                      Last edited by airjamie; 05-22-2008, 03:03 PM.

Comment

I like my coffee like I like my women, tan. But I reserve comment for other's choices. Given the topic of many threads in this section this one rates low on crap list. All the same I would take warning from this instance as further such posts may get you lumped into an unfavorable crowd, justified or not.

Comment

WOW. Whats spitefully pretentious is paying $5 for a cup of latte frappaccino expresso half caff decaff mocha blah blah from starbux.

Comment

Bill said "poop". Never thought that would happen.................
                            Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

I like black coffee or, even better, black iced coffee.

Milk is OK sometimes but I can't stand it with anything sweet.

Comment

Working...
                              X