Chappaquiddick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markD View Post
    while i think he is a mega-douche, i don't wish suffering upon anyone. i have a terminal brain illness as well, and i can atest it is NOT fun.

Mark I'm sorry to hear that .. are you doing ok?
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
      Mark I'm sorry to hear that .. are you doing ok?
      Mark, I had no idea. Can anything be done do for you?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
        Geez I don't know about you guys. To wish any human being to suffer is pathetic. I don't dispute that he should have been held accountable for Chappaquidick but c'mon.
        +2. Lots of reasons not to dislike a guy to but to wish a caner on them is awful. And everyone was pissed when a troll through it around at soem members here over in efraid, but since this is a commonly disliked figure, I guess it's alright.

Comment

Do you think Mary Jo Kopechne feels sorry for him right now ?

Comment

Ask Jennifer Love Hewitt.
            please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
              Maybe he is responsible for that woman's death, but I'd rather hear that GWB had a brain tumour any day!

Aha! But he would have to have a brain for that to happen!!
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by necrotechno View Post
                I can trace my lineage back to the Battle of Hastings in 1066, and my ancestry is as white-ass as it gets. Nothing personal about it.
                Oh, so you're French, that explains it!
                Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                  Oh, so you're French, that explains it!
                  American ---> Scottish-Irish ---> Norman. So, kinda.
                  please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                    Aha! But he would have to have a brain for that to happen!!

FUCK, you're right!! :ROTF:

Okay, then I wish he had cancer of the dick!
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by necrotechno View Post
                      Ask Jennifer Love Hewitt.
                      Ask her what?

Oh, because she talks to ghosts! I get it now. I'm a bit slow off the mark this morning aren't I.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Im glad he will be leaving the Senate soon but I feel sorry for his kids. To lose a parent sux!

Comment

"I got a Kennedy, he got a tumah"
                          "POOP"

Comment

"Mark I'm sorry to hear that .. are you doing ok?"

"Mark, I had no idea. Can anything be done do for you?"

kevin, i am doing rather well. i don't have cancer or a tumor or anything like that. it is more of a degnerative disease that is affecting my neck and brain stem. it is rather painful, like right now i am hurting pretty bad, but i can and do live with it.

vitamin G, all i can really do at this point is go to the chiropractor 3-4 times a week and get my atlas adjusted to relieve the pressure on my brain stem. there isn't a surgery for it, at least not that my neurologists have found. so the chiropractor thing works well. i also take dilatin for the seizures i have started developing.

it has affected my work. i have been home for the last few days because i lost my temper at work and went off on a kid. i am a middle school teacher, which isn't the best career to have when you are told to live a stress-free life, as much as possible anyway. i got a little physical with a student, so, rightfully, i am home. the pinching on my brain stem combined with my my a-typical side effects of dilantin cause m to be a bit of a live wire. it sucks. the kid is fine, but i did go a little too far. i didn't hit him, i just pushed him against the board and told he better back off. i am going to be consequenced for that action....which is fine and acceptable, but frustating all the same.

the seizures are horrible. the pain sucks, and if my brain stem pinches the right way, i WILL fall over and die. the docotrs have ALL agreed on that one!!!
                            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Damn dude...... I am sorry.
                              Take care and relax, easier said than done. Hope you feel better.
                              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Geeez, Mark I am so sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers, dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X