• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me you bang em first.

Comment

Kill em and then get your money back!
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Awesome game, seeing as I have no job, it's been taking most of my time.

Comment

For those who are having a hard time finding a copy, try Radio Shack. That's where I got mine. I would never have known they even carried video games if not for happening to see their ad with GTA4 on the cover as I was taking the junk mail to the trash can.
          The driving is WAY different. The humor, however, is still there in all its vulgar glory.

Comment

Yeah, the driving is much tougher..... its very easy to spin a car out with the handbrake. Vice City you could handbrake your ass off and never spin out.

You can control the brightness and color to help out in the darker areas,but, it still has that gritty overcast to it.

The only thing I wish they would change that has been a problem in all the GTA series is the radio channels. I want to be able to lock 1 channel to play everytime I get in the vehicle. I don't want to hear rap, mexican, and all the other BS channels.-Lou
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

They don't make it for PS2? Well, my kid is shit outta luck then. No, I'm not buying him one..

He's been playing GTAs since the first one came out. ..Wait, you can bang chicks on GTA games?..oh well, fuggit.:ROTF:

The only video game I ever tried is Grand Turismo ( Cobras!!!) and the Guitar Heros, which I completely suck at.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                They don't make it for PS2? Well, my kid is shit outta luck then. No, I'm not buying him one..

He's been playing GTAs since the first one came out. ..Wait, you can bang chicks on GTA games?..oh well, fuggit.:ROTF:

The only video game I ever tried is Grand Turismo ( Cobras!!!) and the Guitar Heros, which I completely suck at.

just a suggestion .... this may be your window of oppertunity. if your kid has a new system, new game = pre occupied. while he is banging video hookers, you could be doing the same to mom in the mean time!
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Working...
                X