Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Liberace?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

How is Leicester pronounced over there?

In MA, they have:

Worcester and say "wooster" (or woostah in Bostonian)
      Gloucester = "gluhster" or gluhstah
      but Dorcester = "door-CHester"

Fucking British shit

Comment

Fucking American shit

Notice it's also brown.
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

"Lester". And before that, it's Loughborough pronounced "Luffburra". Some twat on the train tried to pronounce it "Lugga, er lu-". Chav.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Not saying the Americans are any better. The English language in general pisses me off.

It's like you can write stuff however you want then pronounce it however you want, completely independent of the spelling.

The best language I've seen thus far in that regard is French, unless you count the way Japanese is written completely phoenetically in our characters.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              "Lester". And before that, it's Loughborough pronounced "Luffburra". Some twat on the train tried to pronounce it "Lugga, er lu-". Chav.
              Looga-burrooga.

Oh, and whilst trying to pronounce Leicester, you must nod your head from side to side and give a sickly smile whilst thinking of Peter Sellers doing "Goodness gracious me". For full authenticity, wear a turban and drive a Lexus. And FFS don't try and use English there, they'll run you out of town.
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                What's Liberace?
                Well, it's nothing like the "Dizzy Gillespie"* you gave me the other night.

*Sometimes known as "The Rusty Trombone"

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I smacked you with a trombone? I swear it's not mine. I stole it from Lughabro'.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

You saucy little bunny! I can't wait to get you over my knee again, I'm going to spank you purple. Whilst listening to Liberace's Greatest Hits, of course.

Will you move in with me and we can get married? Just think, all my amps and guitars become half yours. And my vintage butt plug collection.

Come on, stop fighting it.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

You don't own any WR1's.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

No, but when we are together, my love, I shall have yours.

Hmmmmm, can't wait!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

You won't even get near it without being killed first. Guess that RR24 will have some use after all.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                          X