Teenage girls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    AC is right!!! Big titty girls are much crazier IMO. I didn't marry one, I'd prolly be divorced if I did. I don't know the stats, but I'm sure the divorce rate is much higher amoung big titty girls.
    My ex-wife had big titties. I wonder if it was the titties or her being fucking crazy that caused the divorce. :ROTF:
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      My ex-wife had big titties. I wonder if it was the titties or her being fucking crazy that caused the divorce. :ROTF:
      See Joe!!!...

Oh, I'm sure there's a moob joke in there somewhere...
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

LOL My titties are nowhere near as big as hers! :ROTF:

Comment

LOL My titties are nowhere near as big as hers! :ROTF:
          But we can work on that Joe..I know I am!!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by RD
            You did the right thing man, I would have done the same damn thing!

I have a 15 (next month) year old daughter myself, she knows the rules.. I sat her down and told her straight up truth about guys and what they want and that's how they think until they turn 75 or 80 .

I have simple rules at my house...

Straight A's and high B's... or you die!

If she get's pregnant before or during high school, she dies!

Get's pregnant before or during college, she dies!

I see anything that resembles sex in emails, myspace, notes in school books, or sneaking out of my house.. she dies!! (sneaking out - she can't do that anyways, my entire house is alarm hardwired with multiple battery backups, every door, every window, even the attic vent doors and the little sliding shower windows! plus i have lots of firearms - i'm a gun nut!)

Now, I know it's a part of life... I just don't want to know about it....ever!

funny thing is, do you know who the hookers are these days? suburban white teenage females!

selling the Cuchi for Gucci ... just watch any girls gine wild video.

:ROTF:
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Does it count with fake tits? My ex had fake ones but she was crazy as hell.

Comment

It is my belief that the majority of women that get implants are crazy, or crazier than other women. Actually women in general are crazy. I am not saying men are not crazy, but women tend to show it more than we do.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                  Does it count with fake tits? My ex had fake ones but she was crazy as hell.
                  Sure. Was she crazy before they were put in, too? Maybe they sprung a leak and caused some of the craziness. :ROTF:

Comment

Sure. Was she crazy before they were put in, too? Maybe they sprung a leak and caused some of the craziness. :ROTF:
                    She just dumped you for a richer guy Joe, didn't she ?
                    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                    X