X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're back on form I see.
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
      Great Britain, and we're proud of it matey. We are the world's prime exporter of dumbasses, fuckwits, dipshits and argumentative bastards.

Want a movie villain to do the dirty on nice girlies and little kiddies? Check out our "Evil Englishman" (buy one Alan Rickman and get a FREE cuddly Hugh Grant!)

Want a wife-beating alcoholic miser? Try our skirt wearing Scottish dept, guaranteed to be totally incomprehensible to anyone non-British (and to most Brits too).

Need a courageous freedom fighter, bravely trying to cast off the yoke of Imperial oppression by blowing up women and children with weaponry paid for by patriotic Irish-Americans ( "Hey buddy, my grandmother's butcher had a boyfriend who came from Belfast, that means I'm practically Irish. Here, take some dollars for the boys back home and The Struggle") ? Call our Nick-nack Paddywack dept, every purchase includes free resurfacing of your driveway and tearful sing-songs about how fucking brilliant it is back home, despite the fact they never fuck off there.

Finally, step aside you Antipodean fools, no-one tups a sheep quite like our Welsh brothers, it's a National Sport. Don't worry if they spit in your face, they are just telling you which part of Wales (a county in England) they come from. Don't let on that you have a side of beef in your house and you will be OK, else Taffy will come round and steal it. Guaranteed to do the best Pakistani accent you have ever heard!

Rsmacker Enterprises, putting the Great back into Fucking Great Britain!!

Coming soon : Breakaway republic of Cornwall - for all your sister-fucking web-footed tax evasion needs. With free clotted cream and furry arteries!
      :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
        The GE mini gun is IIRC is 3000 rounds a minute I beleive the 20MM is the same.
        The phalinx I think works off target triangulation.
        The 30 cal GE mini gun sounds like nothing else.Great when a brigade of NVA are heading your way and there is only you and your 3 team members lurking in the bush.
        Didn't check the videos, at work, but the phalanx system on navy ships (CIWS) used a phased array doppler radar to track targets. 9 mile search, 4.5 mile track. Shoots 4500 rounds per minute (if I remember right) of depleted uranium or tungstun rounds. Breaks after shooting it once...
        EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

"POOP"

Comment

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
            --floydkramer

Comment

Actually stray cat, the GE mingun is 2000 to 4000 rounds per minute. The Dillion Aero M134 minigun is 3000 rounds per minute. I shoot the GE mini for a living and always have fun when doing it. And yes, the phalinx radar works of triangulation. Great for anti-ship missiles with a pretty straight flight path, bad for mortars and rockets just getting lobbed. The actual gun is the same 20mm used in both AF and Navy fighters. I used to work on that weapon system before getting into my present job. The only 30mm gatling gun i know of is underneath the A-10. And it sounds awesome, glad i'll never be on the receiving end of it. I can send a vid of the mini getting fored if you want. Yes, by me!!!

Garry

Comment

Let's have a link to that vid Garry!
                "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                --floydkramer

Comment

Haven't you got any slo-mo vids of it being fired by chicks with massive norks in bikinis?
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                  X