Check out this Vid - Army Humvees unloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shobet View Post
    It's good to know your eyes work, I would have thought my avatar would have given my Nixonness away a while back. I bow to your sharp observational skill and razor sharp wit. However, you'll forever be the bloke getting off watching men with in uniforms shooting big guns to me. Does that say more about me than you?
    Listen dude, I posted something I thought was cool and impressive that I wanted to share with the board, is that OK with you? Seriously, I want an answer, is it ok with you?

Know this.... No matter how successfully you insult my wit, (or lack there of), and assault me with innuendo about my sexual preference.... at the end of the day you're still a dick, and you'll be one tomorrow, and the day after that too. Congratulations, I hope to be you one day.

-Steve.
    Guitars:
    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
    Amp:
    VOX AD30VT

Comment

I've not even started to insult you yet and I don't really care what you stick your dick in, that's entirely your business and that of your local mortician. Let's get some facts straight here bucko. You're the one who dove straight in with a direct insult, I believe my post only questioned the threshold level where you are in impressed with something. I don't remember calling you a cunt or anything in my three word reply so let me correct that, you're a minge and a smelly thrush ridden one at that.

However I'm glad you're impressed by a line of jeeps managing to shoot all togehter. Life must be dull as dishwater in your IT dept. I bet you get excited and NIC lights flashing don't you? I'd normally share your succinct methods of expression, but tonight I'm in a verbose mood so you're going to have read all of this.

It really does amaze me that you're impressed by all the big bad beige bang sticks. However I failed to notice you mention the French trooper at the end advising your gung-ho grunts to try not to shoot the village on the left, ah well I suppose they're only ay-rabs at the end of the day. You were too busy being impressed by all the guns I suppose to notice that bit.

I look forward to your reply.
      Love,
      Your great fat aunty Shob.
      XXX

P.S. To me that clip and some of the others on that site illustrate why we lost more soldiers to US fire in the first Gulf war than we did to the old goat Saddam's army...

I bet you thought Team America was a documentary as well didn't you?
      Last edited by shobet; 04-26-2008, 07:12 PM.
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

You kids just settle down now. This is a guitar forum.
        (where do all you dumbasses come from anyway?)
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
          You kids just settle down now. This is a guitar forum.

Yeah, you're right dude, I never intended anything like this.

Shobet, Im sorry man.

Check your PMs
          Guitars:
          '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
          '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
          '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
          Amp:
          VOX AD30VT

Comment

Originally posted by UFORocks View Post
            Those things are awesome. The rate of fire is pretty ridiculous.

that was pretty furious,,,I still think the Metalstorm is my favorite new projectile weapon though,,

http://209.85.207.104/search?q=cache...ient=firefox-a

And nothing screams metal more than a wall of bullets raining down.

MOSHON
            DAVE
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by UFORocks View Post
              Yeah, you're right dude, I never intended anything like this.

Shobet, Im sorry man.

Check your PMs
              I've answered, can we kiss and make up now? I promise to give you a reach around so you get something from it at least.

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

oh,,,,,nobody commented on the fact that, the original vid was the armored line laying down cover fire to help save 1 sole man,,, pinned down under hostel fire.....ohrah baby.
                MOSHON
                DAVE
                "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ View Post
                  oh,,,,,nobody commented on the fact that, the original vid was the armored line laying down cover fire to help save 1 sole man,,, pinned down under hostel fire.....ohrah baby.
                  MOSHON
                  DAVE
                  There was a cheap hotel involved? Sorry I couldn't resist that one...

Are the men trained to stand up out of the turrets to make a nice silhouette before starting to fire their small arms on purpose? It wouldn't be like the USSR to have left many SVDs' behind would it?

Comment

..oh for the love of all things stinky.

I'm spending way too much time here today..

play nice..play nice..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

When you're the one stranded it feels damn good to hear your buddies laying down cover fire so you can di di out of a hot situation.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Those phalinx cannons suck! Most everything gets through when used on the ground. This comes from personal experience being deployed to locations where they are used. Pretty awesome to watch though. I did see one actually impact an incoming projectile once. To bad the other three got in. The M61A1 20mm cannon is what they are. I believe the cyclic rate is like 6000 rounds per minute.

Garry

Comment

The GE mini gun is IIRC is 3000 rounds a minute I beleive the 20MM is the same.
                          The phalinx I think works off target triangulation.
                          The 30 cal GE mini gun sounds like nothing else.Great when a brigade of NVA are heading your way and there is only you and your 3 team members lurking in the bush.
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                            When you're the one stranded it feels damn good to hear your buddies laying down cover fire so you can di di out of a hot situation.
                            Amen, I can relate to that..in my own dramas!

Anyone here that was in or in that sandbox of insanity..you have my upmost respect!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Wow MOSH, that is incredible

What a cool concept.

Seems kinda like a deadly, one use only thing though.
                              To reload, do you need a new one? (loaded tube/tubes?)

In that way, it's a bit limited.

Or seems like it.

But what a wall of shit coming your way once triggered huh?

Yikes....

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                              --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post

Great Britain, and we're proud of it matey. We are the world's prime exporter of dumbasses, fuckwits, dipshits and argumentative bastards.

Want a movie villain to do the dirty on nice girlies and little kiddies? Check out our "Evil Englishman" (buy one Alan Rickman and get a FREE cuddly Hugh Grant!)

Want a wife-beating alcoholic miser? Try our skirt wearing Scottish dept, guaranteed to be totally incomprehensible to anyone non-British (and to most Brits too).

Need a courageous freedom fighter, bravely trying to cast off the yoke of Imperial oppression by blowing up women and children with weaponry paid for by patriotic Irish-Americans ( "Hey buddy, my grandmother's butcher had a boyfriend who came from Belfast, that means I'm practically Irish. Here, take some dollars for the boys back home and The Struggle") ? Call our Nick-nack Paddywack dept, every purchase includes free resurfacing of your driveway and tearful sing-songs about how fucking brilliant it is back home, despite the fact they never fuck off there.

Finally, step aside you Antipodean fools, no-one tups a sheep quite like our Welsh brothers, it's a National Sport. Don't worry if they spit in your face, they are just telling you which part of Wales (a county in England) they come from. Don't let on that you have a side of beef in your house and you will be OK, else Taffy will come round and steal it. Guaranteed to do the best Pakistani accent you have ever heard!

Rsmacker Enterprises, putting the Great back into Fucking Great Britain!!

Coming soon : Breakaway republic of Cornwall - for all your sister-fucking web-footed tax evasion needs. With free clotted cream and furry arteries!
                                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                                X