No announcement yet.

UK PETITION for rock/goth/other guys re: hatecrimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damned if i know mate....suicide girls are the naked ones on that wedbsite i believe...my ex im sure was dead keen on doing modelling for them *bleh*

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
      Who cares as long as they're loose of morals!
      as usual a point well made!! Some one give this man a medal....or sausage...

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
        damned if i know mate....suicide girls are the naked ones on that wedbsite i believe...my ex im sure was dead keen on doing modelling for them *bleh*
        Why the fuck didn't you take some pics to help her in her career! Or have you got too much of the Wilkinsy about you?
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
          as usual a point well made!! Some one give this man a medal....or sausage...
          I prefer clams to sausages.
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
            Why the fuck didn't you take some pics to help her in her career! Or have you got too much of the Wilkinsy about you?
            i used ot have some, but since got rid of them all, and she's an attention seeking twat who i no longer have anything to do with anyway...

Comment

Suicide Girls. Yuck.

I know a guy who's goo goo over these chicks. Never understood it.

I'd be too worried about entering her and hitting something metal up there. No thanks.

I've also heard some of them have teeth down there. Maybe that's goth chicks.
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I know a Suicide Girl, and she's really not all that crazy looking like the girls you usually see associated with them. She's got a few tattoos, a few piercings, and a brand. Definitely not emo or goth either, pretty much a nerd, almost hippie like even. I'll ask my buddy about the teeth thing though, just to cofirm.
                Lots of the Suicide Girls actually have no piercings/tattoos/crazy hair, they look for lots of girls with the retro pin-up look.
                EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

My point with the brown hair/blonde hair thing was that I could claim that I was part of the brown-haired subculture. Sure it sounds silly, but so does calling people who were black and like reading Poe a subculture.
                  Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                    My point with the brown hair/blonde hair thing was that I could claim that I was part of the brown-haired subculture. Sure it sounds silly, but so does calling people who were black and like reading Poe a subculture.
                    yeah it does sound silly, because genetics is something that follows through any culture...how can it be subculture...??

Comment

Working...
                    X