No announcement yet.

Willie Adler makes me angry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skullets are more cool than wearing your grampa's cutoff fishing pants onstage...
    please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      WTF is this, an all-female forum now? "Oooh I hate her!" "Yeah, me too"

I mean, nut-check, guys, ok?
      LOL! No man...it's cause Willie plays an ESP now. Mark is much cooler... I saw LOG with my Son a few years back at the Tampa Sun Dome with Slipknot. Very cool show and tight playing.

Comment

LoG rips! They at least have some balls unlike a lotta the newer metal shit coming out! LoG is one of my favorite newer bands like The Absence etc...
        I love admins!

Comment

Originally posted by RD
          Willie's cool man, he's my drinkin buddy..

Out of the month I was on tour with them, Mark was the one that I never saw or partied with...very quiet dude, very humble.

I almost pissed myself laughing at this

when I saw LoG at Ozzfest, they RULED!

Comment

Haters... sheesh... Adler looks like one of the fans. Works for me. There's a thread on Skid Row somewhere around here for you cats that like a hard rock star look. You can queue up some LoG to listen to while you watch Sebastian grimace and Snake headbang.

Comment

LOG

To me one of the most overrated bands on earth!
              And besides I already like PanterA, que Christopher Lambert's voice from the movie Highlander "There can be only one"

I mean Randy even copies Phils ranting?!??!?! and that's the worst part! hahahaha

Fuckers

C

Comment

I like LOG. Willie and Mark were both cool when they stuck around to see some fans, the last couple of times I seen them.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect View Post
                  LOG

To me one of the most overrated bands on earth!
                  And besides I already like PanterA, que Christopher Lambert's voice from the movie Highlander "There can be only one"

I mean Randy even copies Phils ranting?!??!?! and that's the worst part! hahahaha

Fuckers

C
                  Pantera are alright, but I was never a fan. I really like LOG. I honestly can't see a great similarity between the two, but maybe I haven't listened to enough Pantera.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Dudes got a tatoo of a 3 piece chicken dinner on his stomach. How is that not cool?

And LOG kicks fuckin' ass. Live they bring it like no other. And the drummer cannot be denied. Might be the best metal drummer out there right now.

I met Willie at NAMM06. He was a cool guy. A bit quiet but cool.

I think Randys voice is better than Phils.
                    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                      WTF is this, an all-female forum now? "Oooh I hate her!" "Yeah, me too"

I mean, nut-check, guys, ok?

I made a mistake with my last post.. this is what made me almost piss my pants with laughter

Comment

This thread got way outta control! :ROTF:

All I meant was that in many pics I see of him, he looks all pouty like a girl, or like he's about to cry, and it's annoying. I don't have anything against the band. I've seen them live, and they aren't bad. Nothing to write home about, but not bad.
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                        X