No announcement yet.

Willie Adler makes me angry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll tell you what, I was sitting on a tuffbox in the guitar tech area on sidestage for all of the main stage show at Ozzfest in West Palm, everyone was really cool and said whats up and stuff, but that guy didn't say a damn word to anyone but his ugly girlfriend the whole LoG set.... I mean, even Zakk gave me a nod

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
      I'm not trying to start a argument here, because it seems like there are a bit of LoG fans here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJWxWtjqx40

Funny because I was just going to compare Into the Pit to Laid to Rest, and I found this.
      what is it? I can't see it - it sends me to some age verification page. Apparently you've got to log in to see?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        what is it? I can't see it - it sends me to some age verification page. Apparently you've got to log in to see?
        It's a comparison video of the riffs Lamb Of God steals from other bands..

The about:
        "Lamb of God steals riffs from other bands. Like Hourglass from Megadeth - Five Magics, Laid to Rest from Testament - Into the Pit, and Black Label from Meshuggah - Future Breed Machine. "
        Originally posted by horns666
        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

oh, is that all? If a band can make a tune that I enjoy with a riff, I don't really care if they sourced that riff (or altered the original a little) to do it.

Quite a few folks here have said they like Jet. You can sing the original lyrics over just about any riff they've ripped off (check out how much the intro to Are You Gonna Be My Girl sounds like Iggy's Lust for Life) but that doesn't stop people enjoying what they do. They're not my cup of time, but others dig it, so what's it matter?
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            Yep,

They look like silly fuckers, and know how to write great metal riffs and hooks.. and I like that!
            I like it, too. They're very creative, and they play in Drop D. They come up with very cool riffs and chords and don't just bash away the one-finger power chord so many other bands have done while playing in Drop D.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              If a band can make a tune that I enjoy with a riff, I don't really care if they sourced that riff (or altered the original a little) to do it.
              I feel the same way. Plus, it's all been done before in some form or another. Nothing is truly original any more.

Comment

WTF is this, an all-female forum now? "Oooh I hate her!" "Yeah, me too"

I mean, nut-check, guys, ok?
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Is that how a rock star is supposed to dress? I think not. "I got my official Punk Rock wallet chain, now I can be hardcore just like everybody else!" Bleh.

LoG = derivative poop.
                  please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

I'm not into rock stars - I like bands that make music I enjoy. Some of them dress up for the show, others don't.

but if larger than life, image-conscious Rock Stars is what you're into, I believe Poison have just released a dvd
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by necrotechno View Post
                      Is that how a rock star is supposed to dress? I think not. "I got my official Punk Rock wallet chain, now I can be hardcore just like everybody else!" Bleh.

LoG = derivative poop.
                      Says the man who's got an avatar of a man with a skullet. Has nobody ever had the talk with Devin Townsend? :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by necrotechno View Post

LoG = derivative poop.
                        LoG is derivative? whoa

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          Says the man who's got an avatar of a man with a skullet. Has nobody ever had the talk with Devin Townsend? :ROTF:

...hilarious, Toe! :ROTF:

Comment

I love Dev..that dude is a funny fucker..yes, I talked to him a about 6 years ago.

My friend opened for him..Dev mentioned that he liked his playing. My friend told Dev "You played with Steve Vai..I fucking suck balls!"..
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I love Dev as well, but someone needs to tell him and Rick Hunolt that skullets are not cool!

Comment

i really quite like lamb of god

Comment

Working...
                                X