No announcement yet.

KFC goes Black Metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL I don't hate women at all, except for the ex-wife. And I've never seen a shrink, but she probably should.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

that is pretty good...they sound as good as a lot of those bands...

Comment

Originally posted by Stinkbug View Post
        that is pretty good...they sound as good as a lot of those bands...
        I didn't like the add..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That's funny. Love the band name.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post

Kinda funny these guys in the video are breathing fire and in real life these losers burn down churches.

It's also funny that these guys eat their band mates too. Makes you look at that chicken sandwich a little different.

I know I'm being a bit loose with all this but it's damn funny. You know 99% of the people who watch this commercial will see these guys as a bunch of dorks. But that 1% that don't will burn your house down and eat your kids.

Generalize much?

That's like saying all Iowans are shit-spewing fucktards

(In that last sentence I was referring to you) :ROTF:
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              I didn't like the add..
              yeah, it was pretty lame.

Comment

Kinda funny these guys in the video are breathing fire and in real life these losers burn down churches.
                If the Catholics invaded your home land and took away your religion, you'd probably burn down their churches, too. :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Generalize much?

That's like saying all Iowans are shit-spewing fucktards

(In that last sentence I was referring to you) :ROTF:
                  Of course I "generalize much". As Americans, that's what we do. Haven't figured that out yet?

I guess the satire passed you by. Sorry about that, I'll try to dumb it down more next time.
                  I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    If the Catholics invaded your home land and took away your religion, you'd probably burn down their churches, too. :ROTF:
                    Haven't they done that everywhere they went?

Comment

Good point. Time to find my Beavis mask... I've got things to burn. Fire, fire, fire!

Comment

I guess the satire passed you by. Sorry about that, I'll try to dumb it down more next time.
                        I see no satire. No satire-bringer you!

Dumb it down? Most of your posts already....ah, never mind
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          I see no satire. No satire-bringer you!

Dumb it down? Most of your posts already....ah, never mind
                          OK, so it missed the point with you. That's really more on the reader than the writer, you know.

Sure, I'm not a fan of that genre save Celtic Frost, but I know not ALL of them are cannibals or churchburners. Those that aren't just are not as fun to comment on because after all, they really are just middle aged men in corpse makeup trying to act bad ass swinging battle axes and other swords that make pimple faced 14 year old D&D players cream.(How's that for a generalization?) Kinda funny when you think about it. I see you're a fan. Neat!

Of course most of my posts are dumb. Most of everyones posts here are dumb, yours included. I fail to see your point. Care to reiterate? We are not curing brain cancer here buddy. It's just time wasting crap. Most of it.

AH! OK, I'm a bit dull. I see your trying to goad me into an arguement. Clever. I'm too dumb to see that I guess. Wow, got one on me there.

Shall we continue? Pick a topic.
                          Last edited by Bengal; 03-12-2008, 12:16 AM.

Comment

This is deep and engaging debate brought to you by KFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
                              This is deep and engaging debate brought to you by KFC.
                              Nice one!

All of a sudden I want a Snacker or 15.

Comment

KFC and their Ad Execs are douche bags. It's stupid/silly (though funny) ads like this that give Metal (the whole genre) a bad name and poor overall image. Nine out of ten viewers who see this 'commercial' will not know Black Metal from Thrash Metal (etc. etc.) They'll lump it all in as "Metal" and make the generalization that all metal is stupid and infantile like that.

We already have enough problems trying to be taken seriously (as fans and 'crafters' of the genre of Metal music) and then this comes along. For shame Colonel Sanders!

And BTW, how about Pepsi-Co (or whomever currently owns the franchise) call it Kentucky Fried Chicken again, instead of KFC.

Though I do like the extra crispy. Mmmmm extra crispy.

Comment

Working...
                                X