Gov. Spitzer shot his wad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post

And girls as attractive as her were a dime a dozen in college. For free. And those girls were intelligent, ambitous, fun, and hot as hell in the sack.
    That may be true, but dude ain't in college anymore. When you're his age and look like him, there is only way to get poon this hot....$$$$.

Comment

For that kind of money I would have spanked his stupid fuggin' monkey!!!

That stupid ass..people this dumb get what they deserve!

maybe he spent government $$$..a little misc. funds.

watch for a theft in office charge.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I wonder if the millions of bucks he has will make him feel better. And that 2 minute speech of his was just pathetic. Look on the bright side. He can have all the whores he wants now. But will they have him now that he's no longer the GOV. Look at all the money he will save.:ROTF:
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

What a douche..why didn't he abuse his powers like Billy C.

Billy C was cool..whenever he wanted some..he popped his head out of the oval office and grabbed the first plump toad that hopped along..that's how ya do it!!!

Y'know..that was the only thing I liked about Billy C...
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Cliton was a pud from day one. That's why he got away with it. Spritzer sold himself as a saint fighting all that is bad. Therein lays the dif.:ROTF:
            Last edited by fett; 03-14-2008, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
              That may be true, but dude ain't in college anymore. When you're his age and look like him, there is only way to get poon this hot....$$$$.
              the $$$$ is not just for a hot girl, it was that the service is so no one would find out. he should ask for a refund.
              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

He was not caught because of the actions of the hooker company. He got caught because he was shifting large amounts of cash between accounts and doing wire transfers. After 911 banking regulations mandate that the banks have to report that activity or else. Those regulations put alot of transaction into question. Some are legitimate legal transactions and other are not. This one wasnt.
                Last edited by Jason1212; 03-14-2008, 04:07 PM.

Comment

He's will go down in history as the dumbest smart guy in decades. This man has issues.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                    He's will go down in history as the dumbest smart guy in decades. This man has issues.
                    he was blinded by her "hottitude"...:ROTF::ROTF:

as president bush would ask..."I wonder if he got a chance to recordify what happened that night"
                    Sam

Comment

Working...
                    X