No announcement yet.

Gov. Spitzer shot his wad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder how long before the playboy shoot?
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

That and she is a "singer". So I am sure that there is some marketing guy ought there chomping at the bit to represent her.

Comment

Her Myspace claims she was making it as a musician in New York. Well, it's part right; she was making things in New York, just not music

Comment

Well you shouldn't cheat on your wife, and as governor, you should be above those sort of shenanigans.

But, she's way hot and I would hit that in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
            Well you shouldn't cheat on your wife, and as governor, you should be above those sort of shenanigans.

But, she's way hot and I would hit that in a heartbeat.

Yeah, but most of you guys here would hit a flour tortilla slathered in Crisco.:ROTF:
            The Buzzard does not fear
            The man in riot gear
            Harvest a skull of stone
            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Originally posted by Flametop View Post
              Yeah, but most of you guys here would hit a flour tortilla slathered in Crisco.:ROTF:
              Hell yeah, then use the 5500 to buy something cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Flametop View Post
                Your point is?

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                  you must be kidding. every chick that looks as good as she does has been done a thousand times so what's the difference? every attractive girl on earth is "damaged goods" by your logic.

hookers are some of the most real people around. and they provide a service that is obviously in demand. I have a lot of respect for these women.
                  There's a difference between being done 1000 times and doing 1000 different guys.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                    Soap and water will clean the coochie. It's her brain that would concern me. Then again, I'm not gonna fuck her noggin. Maybe I should rephrase that!
                    Rip out her eyes, and I'll skull fuck her.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Comment

I know some guys who can't hide a $50 purchase or a trip to the nudie bar from their wives. You gotta give this man some props for attempting and almost pulling this off.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                          I know some guys who can't hide a $50 purchase or a trip to the nudie bar from their wives. You gotta give this man some props for attempting and almost pulling this off.
                          Agreed. Plus it might just have been worth it.

She's hot.

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
                            He had a good role model named Bill Clinton.
                            "POOP"

Comment

Attractive, yes. But she's not "$5,500 an hour" hot. She seems like your stereo-typical "Jersey girl". I feel sorry for her. Like many young girls now, she seems to have a little bit of the "Paris Hilton complex".

And girls as attractive as her were a dime a dozen in college. For free. And those girls were intelligent, ambitous, fun, and hot as hell in the sack. And they had some freakin' morals.
                              Last edited by shreddermon; 03-14-2008, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
                                Ouch.
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X