Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a damn good thing I don't own a firearm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, everyone calm the fuck down MMMKAY!

I'm sure Evilution was just kidding about the antifreeze. No one is actually going to hurt any animals, mmkay.

As for the rats, I stand by what I said before, THEY ARE NOT REAL DOGS!! If you have a shit-tzu, admit it, you could very easily be playing for the other team. :ROTF:
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
      My dog Suzy, a Manchester Terrier, has gone to my clinic office with me for the last 10 years. I realize that not everyone likes dogs, but I always make it a practice to ask my patients if they are bothered by a dog running around the clinic. If they are, I put her up in my office until they leave. I can honestly say that most people that come to the clinic love her. They buy her stuffed animals and treats quite often. Matter of fact, if she does miss a day or two, people ask about her way before they give a shit about me or the therapists.

I did have one old fart that told me that dogs didn't bother him. Everything was fine until I saw him wack Suzy with his cane. I finished his therapy, told him that I didn't appreciate the treatment he gave to my dog, then told him there was a clinic three miles down the road.

I take great pride in having a well behaved dog, but the bottom line is that they are going to bark. That's how they communicate. Maybe we should start wacking people that talk too much.
      I love Manchesters. Do you have a pic?

Comment

"Old Black Bitch"
        "POOP"

Comment

"Old Black Bitch"
          Ah, she's a cutie. They remind me of little foxes. I've never seen a black Manchester though. I thought they were all brown/black like a Doberman.

Comment

Suzy never had the brown coloring, even when she was young. She's about 12 pounds heavier than she should be, but so am I. I think she looks like a fruit bat!
            "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
              That is some punk/pussy shit. If you got a problem with a barking dog, be a MAN and step up to the owner. Taking out your anger on a defenseless animal speaks to the kind of man you really are, which really is not much of a man at all. I would lay the wrath of god on some punk ass clown that tried to hurt my dog.
              +1. I think if I ever found out someone did that to one of my animals then they would be tied up in my garage drinking some shit I put in my car too.

The thought that someone actually does this and then comes out on a forum and brags about it makes me want to find out where they live and start knocking on doors in there area just to tell everyone about it. maybe I would get lucky and find the person who is the victim...

then we could brng them back to my garage...

Comment

of course only after I let my dogs chew on him for a while. not enough to kill ya. i'd let your own cruel method do that. Asshole. Wish you lived right in my neighborhood. You wouldn't last 2 minutes. We would have you swinging.

Comment

Suzy never had the brown coloring, even when she was young. She's about 12 pounds heavier than she should be, but so am I. I think she looks like a fruit bat!
                  +1. I also think she looks like a bat.
                  I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Evilution View Post
                    Here is a handy tip for you that has worked well for me in the past.
                    Car anti-freeze that you put in your windshield squirter tank, leave a bowl of it down where they can get to it. They can't get enough of it, then blue lips, then death.
                    Scott

Comment

That fruit bat dog rocks!!

Comment

Guys, do yourself a favor and just get over the comments about the anti-freeze. I get it. We don't condone the poisoning of animals. It was a stupid comment that he probably lied about anyway. All this banning talk and hanging him from a streetlight or beating the crap out of him or whatever shit I just read is nothing different from what he said. We don't condone talk of killing animals but we do humans? It was a stupid comment, get over it.

Comment

I just thought; "Poor joke" and let it slide. However. Now that Spring has almost sprung, I will bee goimg back and forth between my homes. The terrier just barks its head off. I may just try the wizz thing.:ROTF: He comes right up to that picket fence. And their yard backs both of mine.
                          Last edited by fett; 03-04-2008, 02:00 PM.
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I keep hearing the 'don't wizz on the electric fence" song over and over in my head... (Ren & Stimpy)

Comment

Ever touch an electric cattle fence? I did as a kid. It just vibrated a bit until the shot hit.:ROTF: Remind me never to do that again.
                              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

You guys want to lynch someone? Go lynch this guy. Very sad.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/04/pup...ine/index.html

Comment

Working...
                                X