Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a damn good thing I don't own a firearm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So basically two little "sewer rat" sized dogs have control over you. So much so that they have driven you to "war" - that's hilarious.

:ROTF:
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post

That's fucked up :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Evilution View Post
          Here is a handy tip for you that has worked well for me in the past.
          Car anti-freeze that you put in your windshield squirter tank, leave a bowl of it down where they can get to it. They can't get enough of it, then blue lips, then death.

Are you fucking kidding me? I sure hope you are.
          If not you are a first class douchenozzle...
          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

+1

Having had friends who have lost dogs to antifreeze poisoning (1 accidental & 1 intentional by some asshole who soaked food in it & threw it in a bag over their fence) I can tell you it is an agonizing, painful death. If someone ever did that to a pet of mine & I caught them, I would very likely beat them to death.

It is never the fault of the animal. In this case it's poor training or laziness on the part of the owners. If the dogs are incurable yippers, then the owners are going to have to work out an outside schedule so they don't disturb the neighbors. The key is to go through the right steps by asking nicely first, then go to the authorities if you have to.

Comment

Car anti-freeze that you put in your windshield squirter tank, leave a bowl of it down where they can get to it. They can't get enough of it, then blue lips, then death.
              That is some punk/pussy shit. If you got a problem with a barking dog, be a MAN and step up to the owner. Taking out your anger on a defenseless animal speaks to the kind of man you really are, which really is not much of a man at all. I would lay the wrath of god on some punk ass clown that tried to hurt my dog.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Not endorsing animal poisoning at all. That is pretty lame but I think it was more of a joke than an actual suggestion. At lesat I hope it is.

Some people shouldn't own dogs. That is plain and simple. Some shouldn't own dogs. And it's easy to get pissed at the dogs. The dogs are the ones out there barking at nothing at 2am, not the owner. That's my case anyway.

But in her defense, the girl is pretty good at only keeping them out for a short period of time. She apologises all the time when Pedro charges me and trys to rip my leg off. Keep in mind, this is a chahuahua. I don't know why those dogs think they are tough, but they do. If you've had one or been around one, you know what I'm talking about. But she knows her dog has a personallity problem, her term not mine. So she's cool about it. And the dogs have to go to the bathroom too.

I just wish she'd be a responsible dog owner and pick up the shit. I only gripe when the shit gets in my yard. But that's another thread.

But look, no one is saying to poison a dog. But you dog owners have to realize that we don't think your dog is as cute and loveable as you do. Just because you love him/her doesn't mean we have to.
                I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                  That is some punk/pussy shit. If you got a problem with a barking dog, be a MAN and step up to the owner. Taking out your anger on a defenseless animal speaks to the kind of man you really are, which really is not much of a man at all. I would lay the wrath of god on some punk ass clown that tried to hurt my dog.
                  Thats sounds good on paper but 99% of dog owners have no respect for others. Most of them would say crap like "dogs bark what can I do" or something like that.

Comment

Animals do what they do because theyr'e animals. File a formal complaint with the proper authorities if it's that big a deal, Dont hurt the little fucker, Animals are very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
                      Thats sounds good on paper but 99% of dog owners have no respect for others. Most of them would say crap like "dogs bark what can I do" or something like that.
                      99% huh?
                      Did you just pull that out of your ass or do you have hard numbers and stats to back that up?

Being a long time dog owner and being around many "responsible" dog owners, I take offense to that comment.

A lazy mother fucker who has no business owning a dog says shit like that.

My dogs don't bark unless something needs to be brought to my attention or we are playing.
                      -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                        Not endorsing animal poisoning at all. That is pretty lame but I think it was more of a joke than an actual suggestion. At lesat I hope it is.
                        He said, "It has worked for me in the past". Sounds to me like, "I've done this". No? My anger is aimed at someone who thinks that harming a dog because it barks is acceptable. Anyone who honestly believes that poisoning a barking dog is OK can go fuck themselves, plain and simple. My stance on that will not change. If you bring harm to a defenseless domestic animal on purpose, you are a punk pure and simple. I don't think that point is arguable among mature adults. Please correct me if I am wrong.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                          He said, "It has worked for me in the past". Sounds to me like, "I've done this". No? My anger is aimed at someone who thinks that harming a dog because it barks is acceptable. Anyone who honestly believes that poisoning a barking dog is OK can go fuck themselves, plain and simple. My stance on that will not change. If you bring harm to a defenseless domestic animal on purpose, you are a punk pure and simple. I don't think that point is arguable among mature adults. Please correct me if I am wrong.
                          Scott,
                          I'm not going to correct you at all. I must have missed that "worked for me" part of the post. If that's the case, there is no defense for that at all. I agree 100%.

But I will add again, don't expect non dog owners to love your animal as much as you do. Most don't. As you can see in this post alone, some think of them as nothing more than an annoyance. Some see them as a part of the family. Which is right?
                          Last edited by Bengal; 03-03-2008, 04:28 PM.

Comment

I love how people get so fired up over dogshit. We can spew pollutants into the water table and billow greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere by the ton, but because that mess is "out of sight, out of mind", nobody gives a rat's ass. But, I'm to believe that a harmless but unsightly pile of dogshit in the grass is some kind of "big big problem". :ROTF: I'm not defending the offenders, just trying to add a little perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                              I love how people get so fired up over dogshit. We can spew pollutants into the water table and billow greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere by the ton, but because that mess is "out of sight, out of mind", nobody gives a rat's ass. But, I'm to believe that a harmless but unsightly pile of dogshit in the grass is some kind of "big big problem". :ROTF: I'm not defending the offenders, just trying to add a little perspective.
                              Nice, equate dog shit to global warming. No wonder we don't get taken seriously.

Has your kid ever tracked dog shit in the house when playing in the yard? Next time I'll call you and you can come over and clean it up.

EDIT: I don't own the atmosphere but I do own my property. Yes, I have a problem with someone elses dog crapping in my yard that I pay for. Well, I don't mind if they pick it up. Some do, some don't. But do me a favor and take your agenda somewhere else.
                              Last edited by Bengal; 03-03-2008, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Another forum member just lost their dog to antifreeze poisoning. Glad your out on a island away from him and me. That is some punk ass shit.
                                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X