No announcement yet.

Another winter storm.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate this. Finally getting warm yet it rains every other day... dad said they are ready to open all the flood gates at Conowingo Dam at the tail end of the Susquehanna. Weather man already said we're 3" above average for the year... probably will be 4" if this keeps up. Of course then again, maybe we can have a dry summer then without drought worries...

Comment

You guys ragged on me when I brought up weather and selling on ebay. Not to mention the shipping delays. "Unusual weather we're having".:ROTF:
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

There was a 130 water main break downtown...the entire intersection caved in..water, mud and splooge everywhere..it was awesome!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Another winter storm on the way again.
          Expected to get 10 inches of snow by some time tomorrow.
          I wast just starting to see the ground from the last snow.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
          X