No announcement yet.

Another winter storm.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's here now. 3:00 PM and we already have 3-4" and it is supposed to snow through tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Snow pack in the rockies is at a high like we haven't seen in a decade.

I also heard the ice shield across the northern hemisphere is greater than it has been since the mid 60's.

My parents claim that the last two winters here have been much more like what they were over 10 years ago.

Comment

I got about 8 inches..I measured it with my pud. It's still coming down..time to unleash my red beast!..(Craftman snow blower)..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
          Who's bringing the (pink) tacos?
          They are driven

LOL

Still have pics on my cellphone from last year... YIKES

If I ever leave my phone laying about... there could be trouble.

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
            They are driven

LOL

Still have pics on my cellphone from last year... YIKES

If I ever leave my phone laying about... there could be trouble.

Comment

by the time it stopped snowing i think we had about 8 inches of snow on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                I got about 8 inches..I measured it with my pud. It's still coming down..time to unleash my red beast!..(Craftman snow blower)..
                Put your pud away Bill...
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

guess what? Yep, you guessed it.
                  Got another winter storm on its way.

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Comment

Stange winter here. Yesterday it was 62 degrees in the morning and afternoon. By the evening it snowed 4 inches. All in one day. Getting sick of it now.
                    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                      Stange winter here. Yesterday it was 62 degrees in the morning and afternoon. By the evening it snowed 4 inches. All in one day. Getting sick of it now.
                      I hear ya Bengal, yesterday was mid 70's...last night, we had terrible thunderstorms, hail and a tornado, a few hours later, it was 30 degrees and snowing. Geez..make up my mind.

Comment

79 degrees yesterday and tonight we're expecting snow. Yeehaw!
                        "POOP"

Comment

53 degrees this morning...now they are calling for an ice storm tonight with some snow

Comment

Got rain earlier, now its raining ice.
                            The roads are solid ice.
                            Power lines will be an issue later tonight.

Comment

Well, we missed the snow and ice the other day, but it looks like a damned good chance we'll get winter precip late tonight and tomorrow morning. Oh, 70 degrees and sunny at the moment.
                              "POOP"

Comment

My car is still encased in ice..this blows.

My electricity was out for three hours too..this blows ..again
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X