No announcement yet.

Why is oil above $100?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then shouldn't your ass be on a raft floating TO Cuba?

Another lame joke. Buying used just makes good sense...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
      I think its exactly where they want it. Yes we may be in recession but people are still buying gas. People still drive there SUVs and Hummers. I see it everyday. People whine about it but they still buy it everyday and the oil cartels know this. We got to get free from the Oil teat.
      I get dirty looks from greenies, but my 7 passenger Ford Explorer gets 22MPG. It's really pretty good considering I haul 3-5 people everywhere I go. SUV bashing is so 2004

H2s and H3s, Dodge MegaCab 4WDs that never go offroad and aren't owned by a contractor, yeah that's a little overkill.
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

http://www.knbc.com/money/15356759/detail.html
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Good article, thank you.

Comment

Why is Oil over $100.00 a Barrell. Good old fashoin GREED! The multi-Friggin'-Bijillionaires can't get enough of the Green Stuff. And hey if it means sucking the rest of the Money out of the pockets of the Average man...Well, hell more is never enough! Good old Greed! Do you see it's fangs! It's got an eye for all of us. It never dies...I just gets repackaged every few weeks in a different wrapper. "...there was a hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico...refineries busted...or the economies bust today...this effects how businesses are run....blah, blah, blah" ...bend over and take it up the tail pipe, while the Super Rich... get Super Richer!

Comment

Working...
            X