Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No sheet...I got banned from American Musical Supply!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just sneezed chili up my nose.

Bummer.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

"Pwned"?
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        It'd be super hilarious if Cyg's name is actually Rich :ROTF:
        Or Jennifer...
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
          Or Jennifer...
          :ROTF:
          -Adam

Comment

Well I'm really glad I read this post. I won't be buying anything from them if they play shitty like that. Thanks for the heads up you guys.
            "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
              I can see them sending out the wrong item more than once. Some people don't have the cognitive skills to realize that if model number A is 55512M that it would be different than model number B which is 55512R. The shipping department where I work regularly send out the wrong stuff because they were a digit off on the model number. That aside the error is shipping in no way grants you the right to be an ass. We have requested customers go elsewhere to make their purchases even when we have made errors in shipping. We made that request after they became totally unreasonable asses. So your story though very one sided still sounds very familiar.
              Exactly. AMS and MF will bend over backwards to make something right if you approach them courteously, while taking no bullshit at the same time.

But if you call them up cussing and spitting, well, they don't have to take gratuitous abuse from you even though they made a mistake. When you do that, you give them a VALID reason to refund your money and tell you to take it elsewhere.

Thing is, if you don't learn the right lesson from that, you will soon run out of places who'll take your business. Because they ALL make mistakes, but they also will all only take so much shit from an irate customer.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

reading this thread has made me realize how much i have missed hangin' around the JCF. :ROTF:
                classic!

Comment

Hey Em's back! Hi Em!!

Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Hey Zeegs!

Comment

Working...
                    X