Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No sheet...I got banned from American Musical Supply!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sheet...I got banned from American Musical Supply!

WTF..how freakin funny is this. I ordered a Fender Am Deluxified Strat from American Musical Supply. Saweet, I wanna be like Jimi. So they send me the wrong one. I'm like no-big-deal and back it goes. "Please send me the M-A-P-L-E one". So now guitars are shipping back-and-fourth and all everywhere. Finally two weeks later I get the same dang wrong rosewood board guitar. I'm like WTF you ferakoid fukknobs, get it straight. Back that one goes, same day as it arrives, just like the other wrong one.

I figure, I'll just re-order it on the website and get the right one. Take the phone retards out of the equation. So I submit the order. Twenty minutes later, I get a call on my phone. They say they will send another one but I am not entitled to a return policy. Now nothing beats this. A 19 year old girl tells me that if I don't agree to the policy I will be banned by them! :ROTF::ROTF: Like a freakin bouncer.

What do you say to that? This is your brain on drugs....so I laugh it off. That chick could be my kid. Talk to me when your making more than $7.65/hr sweetheart. I have 401k accounts older than her.

Sooo today I went to check the site and this is what I get:

http://www.americanmusical.com/Error500.htm?aspxerrorpath=/index.aspx .

Man I just wanted a maple fretboard! Now where am I gonning to buy guitars from...I'm fucked!
    Last edited by earlache; 02-09-2008, 10:22 PM.

Huh. Yeah, I remember you.
    You got "owned" here a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
      Huh. Yeah, I remember you.
      You got "owned" here a while back.
      Looks like a trend.

Comment

Originally posted by earlache View Post
        Looks like a trend.
        :ROTF:

Now you've been "owned" by a ninenteen year old phone babe?
        Oh, No!
        Last edited by Cygnus X1; 02-10-2008, 06:54 AM.

Comment

AMS is very easy-going, I think you must have been rather abrasive to them to get yourself banned. I have had a couple of small problems with them, but they were always easy enough to talk to for a solution. They won't put up with you being abusive towards their people though; you have to keep your temper in check.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

How is that you get banned when they are the ones that keep screwing up? I'm sure you're no different than anyone else. I would have dug someone a new asshole by this point myself. Did you threaten to car bomb the place or run naked through the wharehouse? I don't get it. BTW, you can buy those Fenders a thousand different places.
            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
              AMS is very easy-going, I think you must have been rather abrasive to them to get yourself banned. I have had a couple of small problems with them, but they were always easy enough to talk to for a solution. They won't put up with you being abusive towards their people though; you have to keep your temper in check.
              Abrasive...? How the did you generalize that? Nope, nothing like that, but thanks for the advice. See, I'm think one thing about what you said, but saying something significantly more polite.

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
              How is that you get banned when they are the ones that keep screwing up? I'm sure you're no different than anyone else. I would have dug someone a new asshole by this point myself. Did you threaten to car bomb the place or run naked through the wharehouse? I don't get it. BTW, you can buy those Fenders a thousand different places.
              No threats, no bombs. They offered to try a third time but I told them I would put the order thru on-line instead and they were like 'good idea'. The way it was quoted to me is "it's our new policy, if you have more than two returns totalling greater than >$2000 you will no longer be extended a return policy". When I went to check later I found I could not access the sight. That ERROR500 code means they blocked my IP, the IP I signed into my account with.

I called last night just to try to get it straight. I got the non-descretionary probably stoned night guy. He said "Tha management's new policy is that customers that return stuff can go shop somewhere else".

What do you say to that? I was like "cool, doesn't look like I have a choice anyway". I buy maybe two or three of guitars per year. I guess it might bother me if it was cheaper than MSRP. I feel tougher now...like an 'outlaw'.
              Last edited by earlache; 02-10-2008, 12:57 PM.

Comment

When I went to check later I found I could not access the sight. That ERROR500 code means they blocked my IP, the IP I signed into my account with.
                Do you have a static IP from your ISP then? Usually costs a bit extra, it's more likely they did something to your account. A 500 error usually means the server has come across a condition that stops it completing the request.

As for the sight, did you try opening your eyelids?
                Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                  bwahaha :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                    Do you have a static IP from your ISP then? Usually costs a bit extra, it's more likely they did something to your account. A 500 error usually means the server has come across a condition that stops it completing the request.

No eyes opened and 'the condition' was my IP address blocked list. Code goes like this:
                    "order allow,deny
                    deny from xx.xxx.xxx.xx
                    deny from xx.xxx.xxx.xx
                    deny from xx.xxx.xxx.xx
                    allow from all"
                    Hell, I do it from time to time with my site. You can add a re-direct or a statement. In this case it sent me to the dead link I already posted.

Comment

That chick could be my kid. Talk to me when your making more than $7.65/hr sweetheart
                      I wouldn't sell you the steam off my shit, you're clearly an arrogant, unpleasant individual.

How you earn more than $7.65/hr without the ability to write English properly is beyond my limited ken.

"Me fail English? That's unpossible."
                      Enjoy your wrong guitar.
                      Last edited by MartinBarre; 02-10-2008, 05:07 PM.
                      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Maybe you should talk to the attorney you pissed off in the Efraid of ebay thread, i'll bet he'd be willing to help you :ROTF:. Don't you still owe us a picture of you licking your balls?

Sorry I couldn't resist.:ROTF:

Comment

I just read that eBay thread and this guy is clearly a fucking arse-bandit. All he does is go on about how much money he makes and how he spends it on crack.

Troll. And yes, we're waiting on a photo of him licking his little bollocks since he got owned by that lawyer guy.
                          What should he do for getting owned by some young girl? EAT his bollocks?
                          http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
                            I wouldn't sell you the steam off my shit, you're clearly an arrogant, unpleasant individual.

How you earn more than $7.65/hr without the ability to write English properly is beyond my limited ken.

"Me fail English? That's unpossible."
                            Enjoy your wrong guitar.

PS: sorry for the off-topic.

Comment

Note to self.. Dont buy from AMS. Come on how can a company get it wrong twice? He ordered a MAPLE board and got a rosewood twice!!!! I had that crap happen before. I ordered a maple boarded guitar in blue. It was damaged so I sent it back and received a RED reverse headstock rosewood version. I liked the red so I kept it. Sometimes its better to cut your loses than deal with a customer service idiot. At least he wasnt talking to " Jennifer" from India hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X