RacerX whats a good PIZZA place in ORANGE COUNTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RacerX whats a good PIZZA place in ORANGE COUNTY

I will be in town around the 20th my son want to go to a good pizza place. So hit me with the best place.

Originally posted by kings31 View Post
    I will be in town around the 20th my son want to go to a good pizza place. So hit me with the best place.

Pizza Hut is always a good bet.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

Pizza Hut is endangering yourlife. You'll have to travel to New York City and hit 8th street Pizza down in the village, or Rays up on 11th, or pretty much any joint around. N.Y. has the best pizza on the planet. Hands down.
      Out here in southern cal, you've got great burgers , that's your best bet.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

do not eat pizza in california.

tommy, you silly kookeroni, chicago style pizza rules all. you can get ny style in any mall.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

not made correctly though, the water west of the Rockies is too alkaline and it fukks the dough up. atomic fact of the day.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

When I go to New York I always make sure to take time out and stop at Sbarro's. It's awesome. :ROTF:

Comment

B.S.

I worked at Barro's Pizza and we made killer pizzas. My best was a sausage, mushroom and olive that was to die for. It all depends on who is making the pizza and if they are a perfectionist like I was.

Some others (I left California 11 years ago so I don't know if these are still around):

Lampost Pizza - had a great live comedy show Friday nights.
              Round Table
              Shakey's

The area I lived in was taken over and is no longer is part of the US. We lost the war.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                Pizza Hut is endangering yourlife. You'll have to travel to New York City and hit 8th street Pizza down in the village, or Rays up on 11th, or pretty much any joint around. N.Y. has the best pizza on the planet. Hands down.
                Out here in southern cal, you've got great burgers , that's your best bet.
                Hell yeah, Tommy. How about Stella's on 9th and 17th? Oh crap, now I want to go in and get some.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[QUOTEchicago style pizza rules all][/quote]We have the best pizza!
                  Pizza Hut is always a good bet.
                  Your kidding right?
                  In Chicago the only people who order from there are the ones who can't afford real pizza.

Comment

best hamburger then in oc

?

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                      do not eat pizza in california.

tommy, you silly kookeroni, chicago style pizza rules all. you can get ny style in any mall.

sully
                      +1

Call us when you and your son come to Chicago.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
                        +1

Call us when you and your son come to Chicago.
                        my grandma and aunts live there. I was there 2 years ago and had uno's .
                        We still talk about . That was one good pizza

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                          B.S.

I worked at Barro's Pizza and we made killer pizzas. My best was a sausage, mushroom and olive that was to die for. It all depends on who is making the pizza and if they are a perfectionist like I was.

Some others (I left California 11 years ago so I don't know if these are still around):

Lampost Pizza - had a great live comedy show Friday nights.
                          Round Table
                          Shakey's

The area I lived in was taken over and is no longer is part of the US. We lost the war.
                          Where in SoCal was Barro's?

Comment

Yum Yum Pizzaaaaaaaa

All Pizza outside NY, is a copy. Our Pizza is still made by Italian imigrants and the oldschool ovens from the old country are still being used, which makes our pizza the best and they way it's supposed to be made.

kings31: Your ever in UpState NY, you get ahold of me.I'm Italian and my MOM's been making Pizza over 40+ yrs. .every Friday.

I made this. .very simple "Margaret Pizza",3 colors of the Flag.
                            Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Is California Pizza still around?:ROTF: You can get bean sprouts with Tofurkey and 5 grades of artichokes.:ROTF:
                              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                              X