How cool were you in High School???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gabriel Raphael View Post
    Thought i check your posts out since you like mocking people for the things you missed in life, ill post John Wayne Style just for you now country boy, and from this post ize see you has lots of time on your hands.....

Im High school , i was the coolest Black Sabbath han there was, i had a jacket everyone knew me by, it said OZZY on the back and in the year book where pictures of me with Randy Rhoads and Don Airy and his kids out at a restaurant., oh, and i really did try to hit on Jenna Jameson around 1998 when she was doing Voice overs for a VH1 special in he Post Production studios i worked at smack in Times square, you where too young to of known who she was then.

That's hilarious there. I think I even got the jist of your post, even with all the typos and mistakes. I don't know you, and you obviously don't know me. There's no doubt you were probably the "coolest" cat on the block back when you were in High School. I'm sure that if Randy was still alive, he'd vouch for you. :ROTF: BTW, if that is you on your myspace, I love the EMO look you sport now. Still, very cool.

I love the attempt at "John Wayne" style of writing. If by that you mean riddled with mistakes and typos then you've definitely succeeded. Bravo!

Just wondering, what year did you graduate? Me? 1990. It was from a High School of over 3000 students way out in the country.
    Last edited by SouthernXer; 01-25-2008, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernXer View Post
      That's hilarious there. I think I even got the jist of your post, even with all the typos and mistakes. I don't know you, and you obviously don't know me. There's no doubt you were probably the "coolest" cat on the block back when you were in High School. I'm sure that if Randy was still alive, he'd vouch for you. :ROTF: BTW, if that is you on your myspace, I love the EMO look you sport now. Still, very cool.

I love the attempt at "John Wayne" style of writing. If by that you mean riddled with mistakes and typos then you've definitely succeeded. Bravo!

Just wondering, what year did you graduate? Me? 1990. It was from a High School of over 3000 students way out in the country.
      No typos there man, just a little red neck country loving spelling for my country boy loving funny Zak Wild fan types., and i notice many people hear don't have any music to back anything up., But i can guarantee you that the real home country loving language today in the US of A is hip hop, yeah Bush is on to that now as well, he is taking speech classes again so no one knows he is a red neck., Only in AmeriKKKa they say.

And guess what, i was not so cool in (Junior High school to be frank), cause i was never there, and in order to get on track my older Brother (oldest of 5) got me a Les Paul Custom after he asked Randy Rhoads which guitar would be the right one for me in order to get through school that year., and i wanted to meet Ozzy if anything and maybe get a flying V, and i love telling this on these forums, Randy said he wanted to have the guitars he designed one day be affordable to young kids like myself then, never happened did it Jack-son, where are the Alder body designed Ebony finger board student models around $500?

Just to stay on track with the humor here i like to share a red neck joke with you, i heard it when i was trying to escape Austria:

We where driving on a rainy day and while passing some corner in the country side a wooden life size cut out of what was supposed to be a police officer was standing there as if he was guarding the speed limit from the sidewalk., we got a ticket that day for speeding anyway, but what was funny about it all was when we went to pay the fine, a Austrian cop asked me if i was a student, at the time i was in audio engineering school, so i said yes, and then he told me it is strange that i was still in school in my late 20's, i assked him why is that and he responded that he finished school when he was 14, and became a cop......hmmm, explained everything i said.

You learn every day if you pay attention...
      Last edited by Gabriel Raphael; 01-26-2008, 02:03 AM.

Comment

I'm not surprised.
        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
        --floydkramer

Comment

Working...
        X