How cool were you in High School???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How cool were you in High School???

Here's pretty neat little test to see how cool you were in High School. What you wore, who you hung out with, etc. It's actually pretty accurate.

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/genera.../cool_test.htm

None
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Yep... I'd say it's pretty accurate.
      -Rick

Comment

that was funny....

Comment

I need to take a test. I know I was a dork in highschool.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
            Yep... I'd say it's pretty accurate.
            +1...
            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Damn, that was spot on.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Very accurate, hahaha.

Comment

I got a 98.7%.

Comment

i was a dweeb who played role play and warhammer and magic the gathering. most of my year group also thought i was gay....oh how times hav changed

haha that was quite funny!

Comment

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Is there an answer key? I think maybe some of their answers are wrong.
                        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

I was cool enough to have taken the most popular girl in our school to the Senior Ball. What a disaster.
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

my wife must have already filled in the data for me?
                            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernXer View Post
                              Here's pretty neat little test to see how cool you were in High School. What you wore, who you hung out with, etc. It's actually pretty accurate.

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/genera.../cool_test.htm

Thought i check your posts out since you like mocking people for the things you missed in life, ill post John Wayne Style just for you now country boy, and from this post ize see you has lots of time on your hands.....

Im High school , i was the coolest Black Sabbath fan there was, i had a jacket everyone knew me by, it said OZZY on the back and in the year book where pictures of me with Randy Rhoads and Don Airy and his kids out at a restaurant., oh, and i really did try to hit on Jenna Jameson around 1998 when she was doing Voice overs for a VH1 special in he Post Production studios i worked at smack in Times square, you where too young to of known who she was then.
                              Last edited by Gabriel Raphael; 01-26-2008, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X