The Last Legion - possibly the worst movie of 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Barber done it. Sorry Fett.

Is Helena Bonham Carter in it? She is fucking weird, that one, I think she may have a "tassle" lurking between her legs. Brrrrr, the stuff of nightmares.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
      The Barber done it. Sorry Fett.

Is Helena Bonham Carter in it? She is fucking weird, that one, I think she may have a "tassle" lurking between her legs. Brrrrr, the stuff of nightmares.
      Ooh, no I like her, she's dirty!
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Anyway, fuck all that Fett, go find some episodes of "The Sweeney" featuring John Thaw and Dennis Waterman (he didn't write or sing the theme toon either), now that's entertainment. Although they crash a lot of Jags which always makes me wince.

"Get yer traaasers on, you're nicked!"

"We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner"

I nearly broke her back

Comment

And you are all talking bollocks, the only King Arthur film worth watching is the one where a 25 yr-old Helen Mirren gets her unfeasibly firm, yet totally natural ginormous knockers out and dances around naked. Absolutely outstanding and first class. I have an Excalibur sticking out of my pants as we speak, just thinking about it.

(Yep, pooed myself again. Ah well....)

I pooed myself laughing here
          If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
            In case you've never heard of her...

amazing eyes! those alone may be woth the DVD rental
            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

A little research would've saved you some grief, zeegs: http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0462396/

IMDB rocks!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                Thanks for the review. I won't be seeing that now.

If you're looking for a really good movie, I Am Legend (Will Smith) is one to see!
                It was really very good. Although I was a little disappointed in the ending. I thought they were developing the storyline in a certain direction, and then it suddenly ended. Will still be picking it up on dvd though
                So, this King Arthur film, do the Americans save the day in it by any chance, by pushing the bungling stuffy Britons to one side whilst their maverick warriors, (featuring Samuel Motherfucking L. Jackson along with some pumped up steroid-bound ex-wrestlers, not forgetting the uncompromising hard-as-nails, yet-underneath-it-all-surprisingly-tender-and-mourning-the-loss-of-her-family-wiped-out-by-some-chinless-braying-Brit-in-his-chariot-whilst-he-flees-a-battle-looking-for-a-tea-shop-Mexican Kung Fu chick that no-one has ever heard of. Oh, and Jeff Goldblum as a nice Jew) thoroughly trounce the evil Romans, the leader of whom has only one bollock and a funny moustache?
                No? Oh, must be another one then.
                That sounds about right....

And you are all talking bollocks, the only King Arthur film worth watching is the one where a 25 yr-old Helen Mirren gets her unfeasibly firm, yet totally natural ginormous knockers out and dances around naked. Absolutely outstanding and first class. I have an Excalibur sticking out of my pants as we speak, just thinking about it.
                I think I was about 10 when I first saw that. Must be time to revisit. Helen's slightly older knockers were still quite delightful in The Cook, The Thief...blah blah blah too.
                Ooh, no I like her, she's dirty!
                me too! Always have.
                Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                A little research would've saved you some grief, zeegs: http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0462396/

IMDB rocks!
                Doesn't it just?
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Most of the Romans don't look remotely Italian. In fact, one of them is a big black guy.
                  back then there wasn't Italians, Rome had a lot of different people, some Romans were blondes and looked more like Scandinavians, then there were Moors etc.
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

And they didn't ride around on mopeds leering at women and stealing tourist handbags.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                    X