Superbowl will be boring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
    Won't be watching it here either. Nothing worse than watching a cheating, classless team "win" again.

And if that wasn't bad enough, the Giants are my 2nd least favorite team. So fuck'em both.

Next game we'll be watching is pre-season in August...
    Ralph, you should go to a Georgia Force game. I've been a season ticket holder for every year but their first season here. You will get hooked.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Not a bad idea, i'm gonna look into that, thanks Alvin...

Comment

Eli's first superbowl .... could get star struck and Brady has been there, won that.

then again, his brother i'm sure can help him out in that area to a degree. if they don't get behind a great deal, the G's I think have a shot down the wire.
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
          Not a bad idea, i'm gonna look into that, thanks Alvin...
          Let me know if you decide to go to a game. My wife and I tailgate for EVERY home game. You are more than welcome to join us.
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Alvin,
            Is that Arena Football? If so, that game is kick ass...

Des Moines finally gets another team this year since the last one bolted for New York quite a few years ago...
            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

The game will be close, but Coughlin is an ass and his play calling with the game on the line is laughable. It will not work against Belicheck. Also, the Giants secondary is banged up and Arizona is not going to be anything like the type of conditions that slow down the passing game. The real variable is which Pats defense and special teams show up.

As for the "cheating" comment, LOL!
              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

It was interesting listening to different guys on ESPN radio today. Some think it'll be competitive, but others think the fast track & perfect conditions will have the Pats steamrolling like they did in the early to mid part of the season. If so, the Giants will have to play a perfect game, eat the clock, & limit NE's offensive touches just to stay in it. That's a very tall order. I'm just hoping for a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                  Alvin,
                  Is that Arena Football? If so, that game is kick ass...

Des Moines finally gets another team this year since the last one bolted for New York quite a few years ago...
                  Yes, it is the Arena Football League.

http://www.arenafootball.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                    That's right. It was the Seahawks that beat Washington. I must have been remembering one of their regular season matchups...

They beat Tampa, an even better team than Washington and proves the point better. No one gave them a chance against Tampa's D and a rejuvinated Jeff Garcia in that one...

Fuck the Steelers...
                    haha.

I know youre still bitter....
                    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                      haha.

I know youre still bitter....
                      Yep, will be until the day I die. The team I hated the most before that was the Houston Oilers. God I hated those guys. Then they moved and I really hated nobody. Then that playoff game where Pittsburgh stole the game with a dirty, late hit by a former Bengal (go figure). They needed to do that, they wouldn't have won that game. But it was still one of the most classless acts I have seen in the NFL...

Comment

The oilers? Why?

Classless? Nope. Late? Maybe, but no one, except bengal fans, ever said it was dirty.

And i agree, you guys prob would have won.
                        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                          But the Giants have almost no chance against the Pats. This one's probably going to be blowout-city.
                          Are you smoking crack? I'm a huge Patriots fan and I totally don't see it that way. I see it's going to be a tough game... The Giants have been playing some good football in their last 4 games.
                          2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
                          2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
                          2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
                          2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
                          2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
                          2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
                          2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
                          2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
                          2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
                          1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
                          1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                            The oilers? Why?

Classless? Nope. Late? Maybe, but no one, except bengal fans, ever said it was dirty.

And i agree, you guys prob would have won.
                            cliff,
                            Well, they were in our division and I hated Jerry Glandville and that whole "House Of Pain" late hitting bunch of Electric Slidin' fools that they had playing for them at the time. Plus I hate the color baby blue. Unless it's on a Fender Strat! HA!

I don't think the team went out to take out Palmer, but I do believe that Von Olhoffen went out to take out Palmer. It was late, and being late, was classess at its lowest form...

Skip Bayless from ESPN's First And Ten last week said it was a late hit and designed to take out Palmer. I don't think he's a Bengals fan. He's a loud mouth but not a Bengals fan...

Comment

Well, I do find the cheap heats the Giants have been taking to classless and cheap. Likewise, I'm on the fence with the Spy-Gate deal, but I don't think it invalidates the Pats or Belicheck. As for who I'll be cheering for its a worse of two evils; on one hand, you have the Giants who I flat hate, and on the other hand you have the Pats, who beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl 3 years ago. I think its either going to be a good game or a blow out; if the Giants can keep up and hold a lead going into and through the 3rd, I give them a fighting chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X